thirty six

a/n: I KNOW SOME OF MY IRL'S ARE HERE so please kindly ignore this chapter for the sake of my mental well-being. And mom and dad, just ignore this whole book if you're reading this. Thank you x

Harry's POV:

"Tell me if I'm wrong, but not that I'm living with my boyfriend I feel like I should treat you to a little thank you. Harold, up for a bit of a housewarming gift?"

"A housewarming gift?" I hum, taking a sip of my drink, "What kind of gift?"

"A good one," Louis replies, and I play dumb.

"Can I see?"

"Come, and I'll show you, baby boy," Louis whispers huskily into my ear, his hands finding themselves dangerously close to my crotch. 

I throw the blanket off of us and we get up as he tugs my arm. We abandon the food and blankets on the roof and go back inside.

I make a mental note to go up to the roof later to get the food, but I, currently focused on the upcoming meal in my room if I'm being honest.

We quickly find ourselves in my bedroom. Louis closes the door behind us despite no one else being home. I don't have the chance to speak before he's got me pinned against the door as he presses his lips against mine.

I can feel his hands undo my belt and pants before they both pool at my feet. I kick them off and all that's left on the bottom are my briefs and my boner.

"Tell me how you want it," Louis demands as he pulls my jumper and shirt up over my head.

"Rough." I want to feel him so badly. I want to feel it for days and days after we've finished.

"How rough?" He sounds amused.

"As rough as it gets," 

His hot breath fans out over my face and chest, sending shivers down my spine. "You sure? I don't know if you know what you're asking for, Haz."

I grind my boner against his crotch so he'll stop doubting me. "Give me everything you've got,"

(a/n: FOR THIS WET ASS PUSSY - I really wanted to make Harry say "make me come so hard you'll need a bucket and a mop" after that but I didn't. oops)

"Fuck, baby boy. I'm going to wreck you so hard till you come morning my name like my little slut. Then I'll flip you over and do it all over again. Fucking pound into you hard enough to shake the whole house,"

"Make me scream, daddy." There's no filtering my mouth now, I'm way too hard for that.

His eyes are considerably darker now, a beautiful and deep shade of blue. I don't stare into them long though because he pushes me on top of the bed and strips off his clothes before getting onto me. 

Louis attacks my lips with him and grinds down on me with his boner. He trails his kisses down my jaw and my neck before he finds the sweet spot right below my jawline. He sucks in it and I can't help but let out a low groan. 

It's thoroughly bruised and sensitive by the time Louis moves on to leave a few other marks on my neck and chest. My chest is soon covered in purple marks and he's going so slow, knowingly teasing me when he knows I want it bad.

"Louisss," I grind against him and he smirks, slowly dragging his teeth down my chest and kissing here and there before he reaches my base. He gives it a quick kiss and swirls his tongue around my tip, but doesn't take it in.

Instead, he pulls out a condom and lube from god knows where and rolls it over his length before applying a copious amount of lube to both his fingers and his dick.