twenty four.

As we pulled into the parking lot neither one of us said anything to each other. We both made an effort not to look at each other. If I looked at him, I knew that I would be upset and say things that I didn't mean. I was hurt knowing that he didn't even stand up for his own girlfriend. I thought maybe he would choose to be on my side this time. After everything that happened with him and Ali, I expected him to understand where I was coming from. I had no idea him and Jane hadn't seen each other.

I laid in bed reading Gone with the Wind, one of my favorite books. It began rain harder. Somehow, rain has always comforted me. While it makes other scared or anxious, I feel safe. I suddenly began to cry. 'Why didn't he understand? I don't want to get hurt again. I'm protecting myself. I did the right thing, right?' I was laying in bed when suddenly, I heard someone shouting for me from my window. "Y/n!" I ran outside. Daniel was standing in the pouring rain. "I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you!" he kept repeating. He really meant it this time. "Daniel?" I ran the down stairs and he picked me up. Our lips crashed together. I ran my fingers through his messy hair. The rain was what really made the moment. It was pouring and we were both wet. It felt almost as if time was frozen and it was just the two of us. "Y/n, i'm so sorry. I don't know what I was thinking" he started to explain. "Daniel, it's okay. I understand what happens and I forgive you. We're here in the moment, just let it be." He smiled and kissed me again. "Did I ever tell you that you're my dream girl?" I giggled. "Dream girl?" "Yeah, you're my dream girl." He paused for a moment. "I guess what i'm trying to say is that your the only person I want, the only person that I need. You're the only person I can see myself with y/n." I knew that he loved me but I had no idea he felt this way about me. "Daniel, I feel the same way. I can see myself with you, and you only."

A/n- This is a very short chapter, but I have more coming tonight! I have a tiktok if you guys want to follow me! My tiktok is lailah..larusso :) Thank you for the views!!