seven.

Going to school Monday was harder than I expected. When I walked in I received so many judging stares. I felt embarrassed and walked to class. Once I sat down I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see a dark haired boy sitting behind me. "It's y/n, right?" "Uh- yeah. How did you know my name?" I replied. "With the rumors going around, everyone knows your name by now. I'm Zach by the way"  he smiled "I was gonna ask if your alright. Y'know after everything that went down last Friday." "I'm okay but how does everyone know what happened?" "Ali tends to have a big mouth" he laughed. Me and Zach talked to each other all period. He actually made me genuinely laugh and I hadn't done that in a long time.

Once classes had ended for the day, I started to walk home. I decided that I would stop by Mr Miyagi's office. "Ah y/n! How you today?" "I'm feeling a lot better Mr Miyagi, thanks!" We chatted for a little bit until I remembered that I had homework. "I just remembered that I have homework, I'll see you around!" As I left Mr Miyagi's office and headed towards my apartment I saw Daniel standing outside my apartment. He approached me slowly. "Y/n I think it's time we talk." I nodded and invited Daniel inside. We sat down on the couch and he hugged me. He embraced me in his arms. He was warm and his skin was soft. He rested his chin on my head which made me feel safe. I hadn't been hugged in a long time by anyone. "Listen y/n, what happened at Golf N' Stuff with Ali and me was a mistake. I wish I had never kissed her" we sat in silence for a moment "I wish it was you." My eyes suddenly grew wide and a smile grew across my face. "Daniel I-" he cut me off. "Look, I lied about liking Ali. I never liked her y/n, I liked you. Ever since I first saw you I knew you were the one for me." I stared into his eyes when he suddenly leaned forward and kissed me. His lips were soft and sweet. I put my arms around his neck and he grabbed my head pulling us closer. We both let go. "Daniel, are you sure this is what you want?" I asked "I mean especially after everything with Ali. She seemed so in love with you." "I'm positive. Ali means nothing to me and I don't want anyone other than you." Hearing him say those words made me feel like I had a purpose with Daniel. Maybe I really did mean something to him.