eleven.

As the halloween dance approached, I realized that I didn't even have a costume. Of course, I asked the most wisest man I knew, Mr Miyagi. "Hey Mr Miyagi!" I said stepping into his office. "Ah! Y/n, I was just talking to Daniel-san here about halloween dance." "Daniel? I had no idea you knew Mr Miyagi." "Yeah, i've known him since I moved here. He's helped me get Johnny off my back. He's actually helping me with my halloween costume for the party." "That's actually why I came here. Mr Miyagi I was hoping you could help me figure out a costume." Mr Miyagi nodded and signaled me to sit down and wait. As I waited, Daniel came out dressed as a shower. I couldn't help myself but laugh. "You look great babe" I chuckled. "Right? Just wait til you see what your costume is. Mr Miyagi is amazing." I looked over to see Mr Miyagi come out with a silky white dress and heels. It was breathtaking. He mentioned that it was his wife's. "You are goddess and Daniel is shower" he laughed "Perfect couple!" We all laughed and went to the dance. The gymnasium looked so beautiful with all of the decorations. Daniel grabbed my hand and we walked in. I stepped in Daniel's shower and we began to dance. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck. "You look beautiful y/n, I mean really beautiful." I couldn't help but blush. "Thank you Daniel. You look handsome as well" I smiled resting my head on his shoulder. "Daniel," I said raising up my head. "i'm so happy we found each other. I mean you could've gotten with Ali but you chose me. You make me feel special in a way." "Y/n," he tilted my head up and looked into my eyes. I immediately got butterflies. "you are special. Your unlike any other girl i've ever met. Your more amazing than Ali. You mean a lot to me." He pulled me close and we passionately kissed. I finally felt complete. All I wanted and all I needed was him. Suddenly, Daniel's curtain flew open. It was Ali. "Excuse me y/n, your hogging up the shower. I think it's my turn. Don't you think you've had enough time with Daniel?" Anger fumed inside of me. I wanted to smack her stupid smirk right off her face. "Ali, don't you think it's time you move on from Daniel? After all he has a girlfriend. Why don't you go date Bobby? He might be able to help you get back with Johnny" I said smiling. "Oh you!" she yelled backing away. I turned back to Daniel to see him laughing. "Your a feisty one y/n, but I love you for it" he said leaning in for a kiss. "I'm thirsty, i'm gonna go grab some punch. You want any?" I asked "Yeah, sure." After I got the punch, I noticed that Ali was walking into Daniel's shower. 'You've got to be kidding me. Who does she think she is?' I thought. I opened the shower ready to do anything to Ali. Daniel and Ali were kissing. I felt tears forming. I just ran. I had to get away from here, from everyone. I didn't want anyone to see me crying, it would be too embarrassing. "Y/n wait!" I heard Daniel call but I didn't stop. I just sat on a bench and cried. I heard footsteps behind me. It was Daniel. "Y/n it's not what it looked like I promise-" "Then what was it? You kissed her, Daniel. What happened to always?" I shouted "Please y/n just listen!" he shouted back. He sounded like he was going to cry. I hated seeing people cry, especially Daniel. "I love you, y/n. I really do. I-I cant lose you like this. She was the one that kissed me" he began to cry. "What about us y/n? This relationship is important to me. It should be as important to you! I promise i'll make it up, i'll be better."  "Daniel, there is no more us. We're over. I'm sorry but we can't be together if she's gonna get in the way of us. She'll just tear us apart and ruin us." I felt my heart break into a million pieces. "I understand." He slowly walked away. It hurt me knowing how badly I had just hurt him. It was for the best though, right?