Day out with Daddy

"So let me get this straight...no I'm sorry. You'e going to have to explain it to me." I gave Riley a look that said I just wasn't understanding what he was saying.

He rolled his eyes. "It's simple; if a guy ask for a girl's number, he doesn't really want to talk to her. But, if a guy gives a girl his number, not only does he want a call from her, he likes her." He sat back with a smug look on his face.

"Geez, that is all you had to say. You know how my brain works."

"Not that well I see." He snickered as a tossed him a scowl.

"Anyway, it's Saturday, so I know you're in a rush to get home." He rolled his eyes a little. "So you can leave whenever."

I grinned. Riley had to be the best boss out there. "Hey, so when is my first paycheck?"

"Oh, about that." I cocked a brow. "Since you work for me, and not my parents-"

"Wait, what do you mean?"

He huffed. "I sakd I hired yyou as my assiastant, so that's what you are. Technically, you don't work for the store, but at the same time, you do."

I pulled at my hair. "Oh my god Riley, you never make sense to me!"

"Oh my god Blondie you're just slow." I gave him the finger and he chuckled. "I pay you out of my pocket since you work for me-"

"So wait, I've been doing everything your parents asked you to do?!"

"Now how come if I give you half a sentence it all makes perfect sence?!"

I laughed. "No seriously, is that why you hired me on the spot?" I knew something with that had way too good to be true.

He nodded. "That, and I thought you were hot." He said with a shrug.

I cocked a brow trying to hold back my smile. "Anywho...what would your parents say if they knew?"

He tsked. "I'm pretty sure they already do. Do I really look like one to work? Hell, I got a BMW for my 16th birthday, I flew to paris on my 17th birthday, I-"

"Okay I get it, you're a brat." I rolled my eyes.

He snorted. "Like you aren't."

"Actually I'm not." I bit a little. He knew nothing about my life, and I hated how he jumped to conclusions. Granted, my parents had a bit more money then most, but my dad payed more then fifthy thoudand dollars out of his pocket when my mom got sick. He spent another thirty thousand on her funeral expenses. The last thing he had time to do was throw money away on me.

"If you say so princess."

I huffed. "You're a dick."

He smirked. "Well I'd sure hope so, and is that anyway to talk to your boss?"

I snorted. "Boss." He rolled his eyes as he followed me out, helping me get my coat on in the process.

"If you don't mind me saying this, and please don't sue me for sexual harrasment," he chuckled. "But...your boobs have gotten bigger since the first time I saw you. Are you like...stuffing your bra or something just to impress me?" I knew the last part was a joke, but he sounded geniuenly curious.

I laughed out loud. "You've been checking out my boobs?"

"How could I not?" He rolled his eyes, slightly embarassed that I was bold enough to call it out.

"Um," I wasn't sure if I wanted to tell him I was pregnant, that would be kind of awkward. "No, I don't stuff my bra, I'm um, pregnant." His mouth fell open before he snapped it shut quickly. "Don't tell anyone." I rushed.