Date night.

"Just make sure you're home by ten. I would like to give Rachel a break tonight." My dad said over the phone.

I was pulling on a pair of boots over a pair of thick wool tights and a tweed skirt. Josh would be here any minute now.

"Alright. I will be dad, I promise."

"I know, I trust you Tabitha." He said tiredly.

I chewed my bottom lip and wondered if he would still trust me when he discovered that I was still pregnant.

"Alright dad, I'll let you get back to work, I was just calling to let you know."

He took a deep breath. "Alright love, I'll see you when I see you."

"Bye dad, love you."

He said goodbye and hung up. I realized that my dad was somewhat like my best friend. My parents and I had always gotten along pretty well. I was eighteen and only had one year left as a teenager, and to say that my parents had it easy throughout my teen years was an understatement. My mother had always told me that I was a little old lady stuck in a teenager's body. I never argued with my parents because I knew that they always had my best intrest in mind. I never broke rules deliberately because I never really had the reason too.

Up until recently, I never really had friends, let alone boyfriends, I never went out to parties or stayed the night over at someone elses. Being a teenager, at one point, had been very foreign to me.

I fixed the curls that I had put in my hair and smoothend my outfit out one more time. Just as I grabbed Josh's gift, the doorbell rung.

As always, I had that fluttery feeling in my stomach whenever I knew he was standing on the other side of that door waiting for me. I opened it to find him bundled up in a dark wool coat and knit scarf that made him highly attractive.

He smiled. "Would you please invite me in? I'm freezing." He shivered.

I laughed and pulled him inside, kissing him the moment the door was closed. His face was cold, but warmed up quickly as our mouths moved in unison.

I deepend the kiss by wrapping my legs around him. He chuckled a little, pulling back as he supported my weight with only one hand.

"As much as I'd love to stay here and do this...we have somewhere to be."

"And where is that?"

He cocked a brow, giving me a look. "Now Tabitha, you know I cannot tell you that." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes. "Then I guess we may as well hurry up and get there."

He extended his elbow to me, a cheesey smile on his face. I giggled with a roll of my eyes, following him out to his car as he held the door open for me. When it came to dates, he was always such a gentleman.

We drove into town chatting quietly about simple things, the conversation light and comfortable. Josh held my hand the entire time.

When I was on the verge of questioning him until he went mad, we pulled into the parking of a large brick building. There were no cars in the parking lot, so I could only wonder as to why we were here.

"What is this place?" I looked a sign, or anything with a name that would give me a clue. Josh had purposefully driven around back.

After he parked, he came and opened my door. "After you."

"Josh where are we? This place seems a little sketchy." I said anxiously. We were on the other side of town where you had to make sure you took your purse with you and locked your doors.