To the moon and back.

***WARNING!! RISQUE SITUATIONS!! READ AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE!!***

My date with Josh had been wonderful. It was so simple, yet so genius. A private Icehouse to ourselves? It was so ingenious it was genious. After leaving, he took me to dinner, nothing fancy, but fun. By the time the night ended, I was sad. It was Friday and I wouldn't see him for a full week almost.

I stood pouting as he walked me to my door. He had promised to call everyday, but that wasn't enough.

He kissed me on the cheek. "Don't look so sad, it's not like this is goodbye."

I crossed my arms. "Can you at least come in for a little while?" He rolled his eyes with a smirk and checked his phone before looking back up at me. "Puhleeease!" I begged.

He laughed. "Don't ever do that again." He brushed a stray curl from my face, clearly giving in. "Alright, fine. What time does your dad get in?"

I bounced on my toes, already excited. "Two. His shift was a little backwards today."

He pulled me towards him and brushed his lips against mine. "You're lucky I like you." He smirked.

I unlocked the door and pulled him inside, the heat welcoming us with open arms. He helped me out of my coat, sliding it off of me before brushing my hair out of the way and kissing my neck. I shut my eyes, already sucumbing to his will.

His arms snaked around my waist, pulling me back towards him. "You should wear skirts more often." He whispered against my skin.

I shivered at the sound of his voice as his lips brushed against my neck. Sometimes I just couldn't wrap my head around how intense my feellings were for him. He made me into puttyin his hands and was able to mold and bend me in anyway he pleased. But just as entranced as I was, he was wrapped around my dainty little finger.

I turned around so that I could wrap my arms around his neck. He was looking at me with lust in his eyes. I brushed my thumb over his bottom. Besides the fact that he was incredibly hot, which I still couldn't believe the fact that he was all mine, he was sweet, and gentle, and kind, in spite of what everyone believed.

I knew a different kind of Josh. He was caring, and always aware of my emotions. I lot of the things that I had in Caleb as a best friend, I had in Josh as a boyfriend. He made me laugh, he made me smile, and he even made me cry. We didn't just have casual sex, no, we made love. There wasn't a time when we were together intamintaly that he didn't tell me loved me. And I loved him back. It felt like we had been together much longer then two months. But time didn't matter. What matterd was what you managed to accomplish in that time.

It broke my heart to know that our time was measured. I knew that the moment he found out about this baby, whether or not if we were together when it was concived, it would be the end of us. There was no telling how Josh would feel, but it wasn't going to be happy.

He carried me to my bedroom, laying me down gently on the bed. His hands carrssed my face gently as we kissed. I could see the happiness in his clear blue eyes as he looked down at me with a look of awe on his face.

"Do you know how much I love you?" He asked quietly.

I held up two fingers and left a little space in between the two. "This much?"

He rolled his eyes. "Try again."

I giggled. "How much?

He unbuttoned the first two buttons on my blouse, his eyes on mine the entire time. "Guess." He said huskily.

I bit my bottom lip, teasing a bit as I finger walked up the front of his shirt. "Just a tad?"

He shook his head, undoing a few more buttons. "Boy, if I were you, I'd think harder."

I pouted. "A little more then just a tad?"

"Hmm..." he rubbed his chin as if in deep thought, causing me to giggle a little. "Nope." He finally said, undoing the last few buttons. He smirked. "Try again."

Not able to help it any longer, I kissed him. He could drive me to madness and right over, and he knew this.

He pulled away, a mischevious gleam in his eyes. "Uh-uh, not until you tell me how much I love you."

I sighed dramaticly, promping myself up on my elbows. "Alright let me think about this one."

He chuckled as I pretended to think extra hard. "You know, that's a nice bra there, I'd hate to see it go." He warned.

I cocked a brow slyly. "Is that so?" He nodded and I taped my chin. "Alright then, your love for me is...miniscule?"

He laughed. "Nice big, little word but...no." he angled his body over mine, forcing me back. "See, now you're just messing with me." He trailed little kisses over my collar bone and jaw line. I tugged at the hem of his shirt, pulling it from over his head. His hands traveled down the length of my body, sending an electrical surge all through my body.

I was left with more then just my body exposed to him. He seemed to know my insecurities and what I was self conscious of. But he didn't use them against me, he took them and turned them into something amazing that I had failed to realize.

I pulled him closer to me, not wanting him to leave, not wanting to give this moment up, not wanting to lose us. My eyes fluttered close and then back open. He kept his gaze on mine the entire time. Whenever I was with him in moments like this, I got that feeling in the pit of my stomach, that feeling that wanted this forever.

"Josh." I whispered his name. Even as it just barely rolled off my tongue, I got all giddy inside. He made me feel some sappy and just...absolutely crazy about him.

My hands knotted in his hair as he kissed me back, his breathing uneven. I could feel his cool breath blow across my face every time he exhaled. Everything about him, everybdetail of his body was forever burned into my mind. No matter where our relationship went, there was one thing that I would never forget, how he made me feel when we made love.

"Just so you know," he breathed. "I love you from here, to the moon, and back."

******

When I woke up in the morning, his spot was cold and empty, a note left in his place.

Too the moon and back.

Was all it said. I smiled and held it against my chest. Five little words that meant so much.

I couldn't understand how my heart could belong to two people completely. I loved Caleb with everything in me, but with each day, with each minute, with each second, I fell even deeper in love with Josh. He made me feel like I was the world to him. He went out of is way to do things for me that, any other time for any other girl, he would not have even spent a second of his thoughts thinking about more then just her body.

I was in deep now. Whatever was trully between Josh and I was turning into something real serious. It scared me to death and back to know that I was going to lose him. It was like counting down the days until your death.

I was going to keep last night in my head forever. It was the best sex we'd ever had, the sweetest, most intimate moment we had ever shared. Knowing that we wouldn't see each other for a bit fueled the fire. He was a person that I didn't even want to think about losing.

But, as I laid there with nothing but a blanket covering my nude body, I couldn't help but feel an oncoming dread. The love we made last night had felt like goodbye, I felt like things were going to head down hill from here. I was now seeing black where there use to be white.

I squeezed my eyes shut. The best thing that I could do right now was to hope and pray that I could keep him for as long as I possibly could.