Six Months Later

"Girls come on! You're gonna be late for your own graduation!" Dad called to us as Hannah added the finishing touches to my makeup.

"We're coming!" I giggled as she rolled her eyes playfully.

"Ugh! You're so friggin pretty." She breathed as she stepped back to admire her hadiwork.

I felt my eyes roll. "Lies. Do you not see me? I feel like a whale." My belly had nearly trippled in size in the coming months. It was perfectly round and big, which led most to say that I was havin a boy, butI personally wanted to believe it was a girl.

She smoved out the wrinkles on my dress. It stopped just above my knee and complimented my bulging belly.

"But you don't look like one." She smiled.

I cocked a brow in mock hurt. "So are you saying that I am a whale?!"

"Maybe, just a little." I whacked as we both laughed.

"Alright, let's go before my dad starts PMSing again." We laughed as we walked out togther.

"Well it took you guys long enough! I thought I wasn't going to be able to take any pictures!" Aunt Rachel stood up from the couch, her own stomach just a little smaller then mine.

"No! No pictures, do you see me?! I'm huge!" They all laughed.

"And yet your still just as beautiful." I blushed as he came and wrapped his arms around me, whispering in my ear.

"Caleb, stop, you're making me blush." My cheeks reddend even more as everyone else chuckled, cameras snapping anyway.

I realized that I had to stop fighting it, Caleb was who I was meant to be with from the very start. This baby only proved that. Despite the many trials I had to go through to get to this conclusion, I knew it was the truth, there was no getting around it.

He planted a soft kiss on my lips, making my blush deepen. As always, my heart fluttered, it never got old with him and things were always exciting. And the best thing about it, we didn't need to sleep with each other to feel the emmense love we shared. We hadn't slept together since that first time all those months ago.

"Alright, alright, spare me." Hannah made a face, causing me to smile. I knew she was just teasing, she had a drop dead gorgeous boyfriend who I introduced her to, yes my boss, Riley.

They were so cute togther and basically joined at the hip, the way they interacted with each other was just too cute. Hannah never failed to boast how she was dating a college aged guy, while I never failed to roll my eyes.

"Alright, I want to get the tree of you, put Tab and her belly in the middle." I scowled at uncle Ken as he snapped the three of us.

Hanna's mother was over with us. She and my dad had actually grown quite close. To me, it was no big deal suprsingly. You'd think that I'd despise my dad from moving on from my mother so soon, but if he was happy, so was I.

Once we were blinded by so many flashing lights, every one filed out, piling into seperate cars.

I couldn't believe that I was going to graduate. At first, I wasn't sure what my future held, and I still kind of don't, but one thing was for sure, I would do what ever it took to make it a sucsessful one. Right now, my main focus was mu diploma and my unborn child. And of course Caleb, but he was something that could be waitlisted. I smiled to myself, knowing how big of a lie that was.

When we got to the school, the place was littered with blue and gold cap amd gowns every where. We departed from our parents amd headed towards where all the other seniors went. Soon, I would make a beeline for the front since I was delievering our speech. When they nominated me to do it, I was completely surprised. I had thought that most people hated me, which, some did, but not everyone like I had orginally thought.