Too perfect

"What's it like there?" I twirled my hair as I laid sprawled across my bed. Josh and I had been on the phone for over an hour now.

"It's beautiful. The ground is covered in snow."

"Mmm, it's suppose to snow here tonight. Better grab some coco and extra blankets." I giggled.

"I wish I could be there to spoon with you. That way, you wouldn't need blankets to keep you warm." He said sedutivley.

I laughed. "You must be alone." I could tell when someone was in the room with him. Our conversations were mild. But when he was by himself, he would whisper frisky nothings and make crude jokes.

He chuckled. "Just bored without you."

"Same here." I sighed. Hearing him made me miss him all the more. It was only monday and I still had another four days to go. School didn't start back up until next monday so he wouldn't be back until Friday night.

"What are your plans for the day?" He asked quietly.

"Nothing. Just TV and leftovers." I yawned.

"What, no Caleb?" He said sarcasticly.

"What about you?" I ignored the comment and changed the subject.

"Who me? Eh, think I might go out tonight with some of my cousins."

I cleared my throat, not sure how I felt about that. "Sounds fun." I said dryly.

He laughed. "Why the sudden change of mood?"

I picked at the lose threads on my blanket. "Mmm, I don't know, I just wish that...we could be togther."

He laughed. "Is it just me, or was there a double meaning in that?"

I huffed. "No, there's no double meaning." I bit.

"Babe, you don't have to worry, I only have eyes for you."

"Yeah, sure."

"I'm serious. There's not a girl here that could compare to you."

I smiled, giving in. "Okay. But that still doesn't mean that girls won't try to pull one over you."

"Pssh, please. I think I'm the one that has something to worry about. Caleb and I aren't the only ones captured by your beauty."

I blushed, giggling a little. "Stop. That's not funny."

"Who said I was laughing?" I could almost see the smirk on his face.

I rolled my eyes. "You are so lame."

"And yet, you still love me." He countered.

I smiled. "Damn right I do."

He laughed. "Alright love, I gotta go. Promise you'll call later and talk dirty to me?"

I laughed. "I'll call you, but I wouldn't count on that last bit."

He laughed. "Talk to you later love."

"Goodbye Josh."

******

"Ugh, I hate this." Caleb held my hair back as a vomitted my insides into the toilet. Apperantly my baby didn't agree with what I ate, so now, she was demanding that I bring it back up.

"Better?" Caleb asked hesitantly.

I nodded. Had it been anyone else, I would have been compltetly embarassed to be seen throwing up like this. But Caleb had seen me during worse times. He was even there the first time I got my period. I had been so horrified becuase my mom wasn't there at the time, so he ran and got his.