Sleep Over

I was sprawled out on my bed in my pajamas and still wet hair when there was a light rape on my door. A head popped in.

"Yo! Anyone home." He joked.

I shut my book and sighed. "What do you want Caleb?"

"Are you seriously in bed already? It's a Friday night." He came in and sat on the edge, plucking the book I was reading from my fingers.

"Hey! Give me that back!" My short arms were no match for his long ones as he put it out of reach.

"Dear god, you're reading Twilight." The face he made was repulsed. He snickered like a little kid. "Wow you're so lame."

"Coming from the guy who's baby sister's names is Bella." My fingers grasped the much love paperback and shoved it underneath my pilllow.

"Oh, good one!" He punched me in the arm.

"Ow! You jerk!" He easily dodged my feeble attempt at seeking revenge.

"Catch me if you can." He smirked.

I whacked him with my pillow. "You're really childish, you know that." I grumbled, pulling the comforter closer around me. I didn't feel like my illegal pajama shorts and cami was appropriate around him.

"So where'd you go anyway? I spent like, half an hour looking for you before Josh told me you went home."

Really? It took him thirty minutes to realize I wasn't there? Oh yeah, we definatly weren't best friends anymore. Before, we couldn't even go a full two minutes with out sending out an Amber Alert for each other.

I plasterd on the fakest smile I could handle. "Gee, how nice."

He cut his eyes. "Anyway, you missed out."

"I can have fun alone."

"Then that's not fun, it's boredom." He laid out on my pillows, resting his hands behind his head.

"Maybe to you. I don't need a group of people or even a signifignant other to have fun." I played with the purple monkey he'd given me.

One of his eyelids slid open. "Wait, you don't have a boyfriend?" I shook my head, keeping my eyes on its purple coat. "Seriously?" Another head shake. "Well why not?"

I shrugged. "I just don't okay." Truth be told, guys just didn't pay me any attention. At least,I never caught them doing so. I always kept to myself.

He proped himself up on his elbow. "Tab, you're effing gorgeous!" My cheeks instantly burned. Of course he would say that, he had to, he was my "best friend". "Have you ever had a boyfriend?" I shook my head. Could we just stop talking about my dating life?! "So I take it you've never kissed a guy?"

Well, there was one. Had he forgotten about that too? Of course he had, I was a nobody.

"So, you're a virgin too then huh?!"

Mortified, I slapped his chest. "Caleb!"

"What, it's an innocent question!" He laughed.

"Doesn't sound too innocent if you ask me." I grumbled.

"Yup, definatly a virgin." My cheeks flamed with the turn this conversation had taken. "I could always help you change that though." He smiled deviuosly.

"N-no thanks." If I got any more red, I'd be able to trade places with a tomato.

He grinned. "Are you sure? It would be pretty fun, trust me, I'm an expert."

An expert on sex? That wasn't something I would tell people. I suddenly felt like we were a bit too close on my bed.

"Um, I don't think Amber would like that." I had to change the subject, and now.