date night

Zomi helped me get dressed, she picked out a lovely blue dress. It was a bit fancy but after I saw Shoto was wearing his fancy clothes I knew it was ok. 

(The dressss^^^^^^^^^^^)

I did my makeup just simple but I looked fire as fuck. "Ok baby let's go out and get daddy!" I say picking up Zomi. We walk into the living room where everyone was. "Ok babe I'm ready to go." I say and Shoto looks up at me. "You look... So beautiful." He says and Stands up. "Hehe I could say the same thing about you handsome.." I say and pull him in for a quick kiss. 

I give Zomi to her aunty Tia. "Ok um I left food in the fridge for them, I also left 50 bucks for you guys to order food. There are extra pull up in the babies rooms but if you can when then need to use the bathroom try and get them to use the potty, especially the boys, they are having a tough time learning and um OH yeah if you need to-" "babe, its's fine I already filled them in on everything, they got this..." Shoto says as I ramble on. 

"I know I know...." I play with my fingers and look at all my babies. "Ugh I hate leaving them...." I say, I stopped working all together to be with them 24/7 I just love them so damn much I hate not being around them. "They'll be fine babe, don't worry you know I wouldn't let anything happen." Tia says and I nod bitting me lip. 

"I trust you guys with there lives but still its hards for me to leave them..." I say and crouch to the ground. "Babiesss come says bye to mama!" I say opening my arms. All of them run and I I hug them all tightly. "I'll be back in a little bit I promise... B-be good for aunt tia and uncle Bakugo ok?" I ask and look at all my babies cute faces. 

"Yes!" "Mhm!" "Ok mama!" All of them respond and I smile. I kiss all there little faces a million times and the giggle. "Ok ok I'm done! I'll see you in a little bit my babies!" I say and stand up. "Ok bye guys! Call me if it's too much!" I say and Shoto grabs my hand. 

"Bye Babe! Have fun!" Tia says with a wide smile, me and Shoto leave the house and get in his car and drive to a nice restaurant. "Ohhh this is.." I look up at the restaurant, "Woah this is a nice place!" I say and he giggles. 

"Only the best for you baby. Come on lets go eat." He says and I we get out of the car. 

~Time skip to after dinner cause I'm lazy-

"That was great babe!" I say as we walk back to the car. "Yeah it was, I haven't been there on a while I always forget hoe good the food is." He says. "Yeah it really is, alright ready to go home?" I ask and he snickers. "No actually I have one more place I want to take you.." he says and I look at him. "I knew you had some funny shit planed.." I mumble making him laugh. 

We drive listening to music for a while till we arrive at a cliff. "What the hell is this place?" I ask and he gets out of the car. "Sho?" I follow him to the edge. There was a railing and over the cliff you could see the city skyline. "Oh wow... It's beautiful here..." I say. 

The wind blows as we look over the edge at the city. My dress was blowing as i looked. "Sho this is- Oh my god..." I turn to look at Sho and see he was on one knee. "Sho.. what are you doing?" I ask and I feel tears in my eyes. "Sara I love you.. I want to be with you the rest of my fucking life. I can't imagine being with anybody else..." He asks and I cover my face as I let tears run down my face. 

The man I loved, the father of my children, my best friend, and partner sat there one knee with a box holding a diamond in it. "Holy shit..." I cry out laughing a bit. "Sara Ito... Will you marry me?" He ask and I cry more. "Fuck yes asshole!" I yell out and he instantly picks me up kissing me. He grabs the back of my neck and kisses me hard, I wrapped my arms around his neck as he held up in the air. 

He put me down and smiled widely, He took the ring out of the box and put It on my finger. "Holy shit.. I'M FUCKING SHAKING YOU DIPSHIT!" I cry laugh and he laughs at me. "FUCKERS! SHE SAID YES!" Shoto calls out towards this big ass bush and out came a whole bunch of people. 

Tia and Bakugo came out pushing the kids in there stroller, Miles and my mom came wandering out, Deku, Ururaka, Kiri, Denki, Jen, Rina, and well everyone came out Even his family! "WHAT THE FUCK YOU ALL KNEW ABOUT THIS!" I ask still crying a bit. "Yesss he's been planing this for weeks babe!" Rina says hugging me. "Aw I fucking hate all of you!" I say and they all laugh at me. 

"Holy Shit man.." I say and look at Shoto. He picks me up and kisses me again. He places her forehead on mine and we close our eyes. "I love you..." He says and I kiss his forehead. "I love you more.." He puts me down and I walk over to Tia and Bakugo. "Your two..." I say smiling at them. "Hehe we wanted tonight to be special!" Tia says and Bakugo nods. 

"Ohhh my babiesss! How were they tonight? I hope not to much trouble?" I ask and Bakugo laughs. "These kids are fucking hilarious! Dashi beat the shit out a Haru then Zomi fucking kick Dashi! It was a brawl!" Bakugo laughs and I release the kids from their stroller. They hope out and tackle me at the same Time with hugs and kisses I fall on my butt as the crawl all over me. 

"MISSED MAMA!" Zomi says crawling on my chest. "Aww I missed you to babies!" I say and hug them all tightly. I stand up holding Haru. "I missed mama!" Haru says burying his head into my neck. "Aww my sweet baby boy I missed you too!" I say kissing his head. "They love you so much baby.." Mom says coming up behind me. 

"Mamaaaa look!" I put Haru down and show her the ring Shoto gave me. "HOLY SHIT! Its fucking gorgeous!" She says and I nod. "I know right!" I say and look at the ring. I make my way around hugging all my friends and family till I see Endeavor shaking Shoto's hand. I walk over to them and grab Shoto's hand. 

"Endevore.." I say and nod at him, He smiles softly at me "Good to have you in the family Sara.." he says and I feel a smile creep on my face. "You know your not always a huge dick.." I say and he rolls his eyes.

~Time skip back to the apartment~

After that everyone left the cliff and went home. Me and Sho took mama and the kids back home. It was late so as soon as we got home I put the kids down for bed. I went out to the living room where Shoto was and sat down next to him. I put my hand in his and leaned my head on his shoulder. 

"You know Sho... I'm happy we had that little fling.." I say and he laughs. "Best night of my life, even though I barley remember it.." He says and we laugh. 

"I love you Sara..."

"I love you too Shoto.." 

___________________________________________________________________________

A/N

OKKKKKKKKKKK ahhh so this is the last chapter of the book! I mean I might make a 1 or 2 mini chapters but this is the last one I think! I love you all so much! Thank you for reading my book and well don't worry I'm going to be writing another one! 

I think I'm gonna do A bakugo x reader but idk yet. I have this idea I want to do Izuku's twin sister falls in love with bakugo or some shit idk its weird but still thank you for reader One night stand gone wrong!