Home sweet Home

After 3 days of being in the hospital I was finally able to go home! Praise Miles because while me and Shoto were in the hospital he helped take care of my mom, went grocery shopping, and even assembled the 3 child baby carriage! Ugh I love that kid.

I was getting the babies and myself dressed. I put them each in their own little colors. I had like a little color scheme for all of them. Tadashi was a dark blue color, Haru was a teal color, and Nozomi was purple! All their stuff pretty Buch matched there color scheme. Obviously as they get older I'll let them find there own colors and styles but for now I get to dress them up! 

"Awww don't you all look so adorable!" I say as I look at my little babies. Suddenly Tadashi starts crying. "Awww what's wrong baby?" I pick him up and rock him back and forth. "Are you hungry baby? Are all of you hungry?" I ask and soon all of them start crying. "Ohhh ok let me feed you really quick, daddy should be coming for another couple of minutes anyway I'm sue he'll be fine waiting a minute. 

I start feeding Tadashi and then burp him when he's finished. I feed Haru and then burp him. The I start feed Nozomi. "Oh boy doing this one by one is alot. I'm gonna have to start pumping when I get home so I can do this faster.." I say and then I hear a knock at my door. 

"Come in Sho!" I yell out but when door opens it wasn't Shoto. It was Kaminari and a little guy. Oh wait that Mineta! I met him once but I didn't talk to him much. "Oh hello boys! What are you doing here?" I ask and Denki blushes. "Oh uh s-sorry Shoto was setting up something for the babies room and we were helping, he asked fi we could come pick you up!" Denki says looking down. 

"Oh lovely! Just one second let me burp Nozomi!" I say and pull Nozomi away from my chest. "MINETA LOOK AWAY!" Denki yells and and when I look up I see Mineta staring at my boob. "But it's like right there!" The little perv says and I cover up. "What are you a pervert? I'll burn your ass if you ever look at me like that again!" I snarled and he smirks. I cover up and glare at him. 

"You see his Nozomi? Thats what we call a pervert! We kick people like him!" I say and kick Mineta in the shin making him yelp. I burp Nozomi like I didn't just kick Mineta. "I told you too look away idiot." Denki says and I nod. 

I burped Nozomi and then put all three kids in to the carriage. "Ok my little devils let go home and see daddy! He said he has a little surprise you!" I say as I push the babies out of the room. We walk out to Shotos new car. He got a new one even though I told him not to. We fought for hours about it but then the next day he came home with a new car like a dumbass! 

It was bigger then his old one but we could the other still had plenty of space for all three kids! Whatever I'm not complain I know he only wants what's best for us and the babies. I load each kid in the car seat giving a little kiss to each one then put the stroller in the back trunk. I hop in the passenger seat and Make Mineta sit in the 3rd row. 

I was so nervous the entire ride home. "Oh do you think there ok? Nozomi looks a bit uncomfortable and Tadashi doesn't look to happy either.." I say as I look back at all the kids. "They are fine Sara, don't worry so much.." Denki says and I nod. "Yeah don't worry I'm watch little Nozomi right now!" Mineta says and I shoot a glare at him. 

"Don't touch. My infant daughter. Or I will set you in flames." I say and his face goes white making Denki laugh. We get the house and I bring all the babies upstairs Denki and Mineta decided to go home so we parted ways and I walked in the house. We walk in the apartment and I sigh. "Ohhh so good to be home right babies?" I ask as I push them in. As we walk into the living room I see Shoto, and his whole family! "Ahhhh babies, babies, babies, babies!" Fuyumi says as she hops up. 

"Oh Fuyumi so wonderful to see you again!" I say and give her a quick hug. I look behind her and see Natsuo, Rei and ugh endeavor... "Hello everyone it's so wonderful to see you all again!" I say and they all stand up. "Hey baby..." Shoto has an anxious smile as he walks over to me. He bends down and hugs me, "I'm sorry they just showed up.." He whispers in my ear and I laugh. "It's ok baby I missed them!" I whisper back and pull away from the hug.