Group chats

"OK you can take off your blind fold we're here!" Miles says and I quickly take off my blindfold. "Wait what the hell?" I take off my blindfold and we were in a PLANE! Todoroki was standing there, he was wearing a white button up shirt and black dress pants. The shirt was tucked a little in the front and he stood there holding a purpler rose. 

"What the hell his this?" I ask laughing while walking up to him. "We're going on a quick trip..." He says and grabs my hand then kisses it making me giggle. "Oh Jesus Shoto! You didn't have to do all this I mean we could have just gone to my diner!" I say and he stand up straight. 

"I think your gonna like where we have to go... Ok now sit down we're leaving right now. Thank you miles you have the rest of the day and night off, and here.." Todoroki hands him a hundred dollar bill and A smiles stretches on miles face. 

"Thank you sir! This is greatly appreciated! I hope you and Sara have a wonderful night! Bye babe!" Miles waves at me and leaves the plane. "Here have a seat we're about to take off." He says and I sit down next to him in the plane. 

"Is this yours?" I ask and he nods. "Private jet, I use it often for work." He says and grabs my hand. "Why are you doing all this for me?" I ask and he smiles. "I think you deserve it... Over this last 2 months I have known you I have only ever seen you work! When I found out your day off was the second Sunday of every month I knew I wanted to take you out." He says and I smile. 

"Well where are we going?" I ask and he pats my head. "You'll see, It'll take us a bit to get there but because I have the jet it won't take super long, you may close your eyes real quick if you want." He says and I nod. "Will do Shoto, thanks.." I say and turn to my side and close my eyes...

-Todoroki's POV-

I watched Sara as she slept. She was so god damn gorgeous. I know I haven't known her long but I was quickly filing for this girl. She stood up to my father today which just really made me confirm my feelings for her.

The way she kissed me... Even though it was just to prove a point I just couldn't help it I had to kiss her back, Maybe it was because we're having a kid together but I was really infatuated with this girl. I hope she starts feeling the same way.. *Ding ding*

Ugh a message let me see who this is.....

Class 1-A

Bakugo: DAMN DEKU WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU! YOU TOO ICY-HOT!

Deku: Sorry Kacchan, I went down the block real quick. 

Ururaka: Deku babe come on hurry back we're all waiting on you

Kirishima: Yeah you too Todoroki where you at?

Todoroki: Tf are you talking about?

Kaminari: We are having our get together tonight!

Todoroki: Ohhhhhhh.. Yeah I'm not going.

Bakugo: What do you mean your not going?

Todoroki: I'm going to New York real quick, You guys go out I'll join you all next week, sorry.

Ashido: What are you doing going to New York and blowing  us of baby!

Todoroki: 1) Don't call me baby, 2) I'm going out with Sara

Bakugo: Oh that fire bitch? She finally called you? Why the fuck are you taking her New York!?

Deku: Man thats crazy idea for a first date dude...

Todoroki: Oh did I not tell you guys?

Tsu: Tell us what Todoroki?

Todoroki: Sara is Pregnant.

Kirishima: WHAT ACTUALLY!

Kaminari: WHAT THE FUCK!

Mineta: Is she hot?

Mina: OMG CONGRATS TODOROKI!

Deku: Wait is Sara that girl I ran into a while ago?

Todoroki: Yeah, she's met you before Deku you were just drunk off your ass, And I know Bakugo remember her

Bakugo: Yeah she's cool, But dude you didn't have to go and get her pregnant!

Mina: OK but still never answered my question: Why are you going all the way to New York just for a date?

Todoroki: It's not a date, we aren't together but she mentioned to me how much she missed New York, I wanted to surprise her on her day off, she legit Never stops fucking working and it's hard to take her out.

Ururaka: OMG thats so sweet! But if you guys are having a baby why aren't you dating? Don't you want to you know be with your Baby mama?

Todoroki: She said she's not ready for a whole relationship or something... But I don't know i think I like her..

Momo: AWWW

Tsu: AWWWW

Mina: AWWWW

Ururaka: AWWWW

Kirishima: Thats awesome dude! Next time she's available please bring her to meet us! 

Todoroki: Next month the second Sunday of the month she's available. 

Kaminari: She's not available any other time? 

Todoroki: I fucking told you she never stops working! She has three jobs!

Bakugo: Why don't you just give her some money Dipshit?

Todoroki: I try! I always try to fucking pay for her, give her rides, or just give her money for her rent but she REFUSES to take my money! She never lets me do anything for her cause she doesn't want "Charity", today she finally let me buy her groceries but she says she's gonna pay me back... Obviously I'm not taking it but still.

Momo: She's self sufficient, She clearly just wants to prove she take car of her self! I like it, independent women!

Mina: PERIOD! Wait what does she look like?

Todoroki: *Image* I got that from her insta

Mineta: MMMM WHAT A HOTTIE!

Ururaka: MINETA COME ON THATS TODOROKI'S BABY MOTHER!

Jiro: Dead ass Mineta have you no chill?

Kaminari: JIRO BABE! Where are you?

Jiro: I'm on my way be there in five boo

Todoroki: Alright well I'll bring her to meet you all next month, I'm gonna take a nap before we land. 

Deku: YAY! We're gonna have a baby Todorokiiiii

-Todoroki logged off-

Jesus there annoying, I hope Sara likes them though....