Moving mama in

Turns out there was barley anything to do in the apartment. It already furnished and painted gorgeously so all we had to do what stock her kitchen full of food and buy her some new clothes and toiletries. Shoto purchased everything except her clothes. I told him not to buy any of it and we fought for, and I'm not lying, 2 hours! I didn't want him to buy anything for her because he was already letting her stay in the apartment but still.. 

We went shopping and I had saved over $1000 dollars in the last 2 months so I could buy her all new stuff. I got her everything I knew she would wear and it was perfect! We were on our way to pick her up now, sadly Jacob never texted me but eh I could barley care at this point. 

"Ohhh I'm so excited!" I say as we walk to mama's room. "I know, I'm excited to have her come live with us." Shoto says and I smile. We walk into her room and there she was waiting in the her cute little wheelchair waiting for us. "Mamaaaaaa ready to go!?" I ask and she giggles at me. "Hell yeah baby lets get the fuck outta hereeee!" She says back and I nod. 

I go to push her but Shoto steps in. "I got it baby.." He says and pushes mom. "Hey I can push my own mother she's skinnier than me!" I say and she laughs. "Of course I'm skinnier than you, you're pregnant!" She says and I roll my eyes as the two of them snicker. 

"You know what I mean, you think as a rail! I mean before I was pregnant I was 98 pounds but the doctor said your 89 pounds! I'm gonna have to cook for you!" I say and she hums. "Please I'll cook for you once I'm better baby, you need that good good!" She says and I know exactly what she means. 

"mmmm some oxtail! I could really go for that right now right babies?" I ask and tap my big ass belly.  We all walk out of the hospital and into Shoto's Car. Me and mama talk about the apartment and when she will be starting her physical therapy. She has her own private doctor that will come to the house everyday and car for her!

We arrive at the house and we walk Mom up to her new place. "This is it mama!" I say opening the door. "Ok shit! This place is so nice! Wow I- I don't need all of this!" Mom says as Shoto pushes her in. "This place is perfect for you. You have this whole place for your self while me and Sho are right above you! Believe me Shoto said this was the right unit for you!" I say and Mom nods. 

"Aww what a sweet boy I cannot thank you enough!" Mom says and we set her up in the living room. "Alright well we put plenty of food in the kitchen for you and Sara got you all new clothes yesterday and obviously we are upstairs if you need anything else." Shoto says and my mom smiles. "I love you both so very much! Thank you for doing this for little old me!" Mom says and I giggle. 

"Well did you want to do anything today? Watch a movie? Catch up maybe-" "Baby please, You and me can catch up tomorrow why don't you and Shoto go out and have a nice time, I know him being a hero and all it makes it hard ti have some free time!" Mom says and I smile. "Ok well you don't start physical therapy till next week so we could just catch up in the mean time. Tomorrow I plan on working on the mural I want to paint in the babies rooms so we can work on that together!" I say and mom smiles. 

"I can't wait baby cakes! Thank you again, and don't worry I'll call you if I need anything!" Mom says and I nod. "Alright Sho well let's go upstairs I'm tired." I say grabbing his hand. "Ok baby let's go. Bye Ma'am, I hope you enjoy it here!" Shoto says. "Oh please baby call me Sasha!" Mom says and Shoto nods. "Of course Sasha..." Shoto says and with that we leave the apartment. 

Me and Shoto go back upstairs and spend the rest of the day snuggling and hanging out. 

~~~~

The next month was fantastic. I was officially on maternity leave now so I was home all day. I am 28 weeks or just 2 weeks over 6 months. Me and Mom have spent everyday together, I will go downstairs after Shoto leaves for work and help mom and he doctor with the physical therapy and she is doing very well! 

Once she's done with her work she will come upstairs with me and we will hang out. I finished painting the Mural in the babies rooms. I painted the beautiful cherry blossom tree for girl side of the room and a little winter tree on the boys side of the room. 

I still didn't have any baby stuff though and I desperately needed to go shopping for them! Shoto said he was going to take me in a few days so that was something nice I had to look forward too. Me and mama were sitting in the living room just talking. I caught her up on everything she had missed over the last two years and she listened to all my stories. 

"So tell me baby, are you excited to meet you kids?"Mom asks and put a hand on my belly. I put a hand on and belly as well. "Nervous, I mean I don't know if I'm gonna be a good mom..." I say nervous and she laughs. "Please baby your gonna be a great mom! I mean look at how well you have been takin care of me these last couple weeks and look at how well you cared for your brother all those years..." Mom says and I smile.

"I know but still I just am a bit nervous." I say and she nods. "Thats to be excepted I was scared too not gonna lie, but if you ask me I think you gonna make a great-" *kick* I felt a kick... I felt a kick in my stomach... "Mama did you-" *Kick* "OH MY GOD! THE BABIES! ONE OF THEM" *Kick Kick*

"AHH HOLY SHIT! THEY ARE KICKING!" I yell and hop up. *kick kick kick* "THEY JUST DON'T QUIT!" *kick kick* "What are they playing soccer in there?" *kick kick kick* I hold my belly as I feel them kicking in me. "Oh do you hear us talking about you babies?" I ask and they keep kicking. "OH how wonderful! Oh you gotta call Shoto!" Mom reminds me and I quickly grab my phone. 

"Ahh oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" I keep a hand on my moving belly as I FaceTime Shoto. "Hey baby what's-" "SHOTO SHUT UP I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!" I yell and his eyes widen. "Ok what the hell is wrong?" He asks and I smile. "THE BABIES THERE KICKING!"  I yell and point the phone down at my belly. You could see small little movements through my stomach.

"WAIT ACUTALLY!?" Shoto yells and damn near drops his phone. "WOULD YOU QUIT ALL THE YELLING ICY-HOT!" I hear Bakugo yell though the phone. "Wait Sho are you in a meeting?" I ask and he shakes his head. "I'm just with some on the boys right now for lunch but when you called I though you were hurt or something, but thats besides the point are the babies really kicking?" he asks and I giggle. 

"Yeah yeah, me and mama were sitting in the couch and we were running my belly and suddenly we felt a kick! They won't stop it feels so fucking weird!" I say while laughing. "Hi Sara!" I hear some of the boys in the background. "Ohhh let me say hi!" I say and Shoto rolls his eyes but flip the phone so I can see them all. "Hiiii guys! What going on?" I ask and they all say hi to me. 

"Hi Sara, how are you doing?" Kirishima asks. He always texts me privately to make sure I'm ok and ask if I need anything hes the sweetest. "I'm doing ok Kiri thanks for asking! But why are you all having lunch right now its the middle of the week don't you normally meet on sundays?" I ask and they all get quite and look around at eachother. 

"we are planning something for-" "HEY DUNCE FACE ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING?" Bakugo yells cutting off Kaminari. "Oh yeah right sorry.." Kaminari looks down and I hear Shoto sigh. "Ok listen babe I got to go but I'll talk to you later ok? Say hi to Sasha for me ok?" Shoto asks and I nod. "Oh ok well I'll see you after work have fun with the boys!" I say then hang up the phone. 

"Oh mama isn't this so cool!" I say and sit on the couch next to her. "It's so great baby!" Just then moms phone dings. She looks at it and responds. "Who are you talking to?" I ask and she raises her eyebrow at me. "Look at you asking me questions like I'm not grown I can text whoever I want!" Mom say and I giggle. 

"Ok ok true my bad it just weird because you only woke up like less then 2 months ago and I'm the only one you need to text, unless your texting Jacob for whatever reason.." I say and she sighs. "No I'm not texting Jacob.... I miss him.." Mom says and I nod, I know she wasn't talking about his physical person but the Jacob we used to know, the old Jacob would have taken mama no problem but he... he pushed her to the side like she meant nothing. "Me too mama... Me too..."

______________________________________________________________

A/N 

Yolo swag