Beautiful

-Sara's POV-

I woke up the next morning alone in the bed. As I blinked my eyes open I looked around and couldn't find Shoto. "mmm~" I yawn and starch out, Bad idea... My stomach flipped and I jumped out of bed running to his bathroom in his room. I started throwing up, Morning sickness was a bitch. It should have gone away by now, if this was a normal pregnancy. I was a little over 4 months pregnant but Jen said by 5 months I'll be over this. 

"Ughhhhh~" I groan as I whip my mouth. "Shit-" I start throwing up again, I feel my hair be pulled away from my face and someone rubbing my back. I finish and look back, Aww Shoto.. "Good morning..." I mumble then feel another wave hit me. I throw up again and start crying, Like I said I hated throwing up. 

"Good morning.. I'm sorry your so sick.." He says and I finally think I was finished. "Ugh I can't wait for that to be over..." I mumble. Shoto stands up and wets a cloth. He whips my mouth and face with some cold water. "Fell better?" He asks kissing my forehead. "Ew don't kiss me I'm all gross..." I say and he laughs. "You look amazing.." He says and kisses my hand. 

"OK whatever you say werido..." I stand up and look in the mirror. "So you going to work today?" I ask and he nods. "Yeah but not till later, like 6." He says and I look at him. "Why so late?" I ask, "I wanted to makes sure you settled in nice, If theres an emergency I can go but I already have people standing in for me." He says and I smile. 

"Oh thats nice, well I already unpacked all of my clothes while you boys moved my other stuff in, but now I just have my paint stuff which I'm leaving in the babies room till I figure out what I want to do in there." I say. "Oh ok so did you want to do anything today?" He ask and I shake my head. 

"Not in particular, Maybe just go to the park, it's a nice summer day I want to enjoy it." I say and he nods. "Ok well why don't you get ready and we can go out." he says, I look up and down and see he was fully showered and dressed already for the day. "Wait what time is it?" "just 10 now, why?" He tells me and I was shocked. "I have never slept in past 8 on a weekday..." I tell him making him laugh. 

"Come on just get ready so we can go out." He says and we leave the bathroom. "Alright, get out and let me get dressed." I say pithing him out of the room. I walk to the closet and go to my side. He had a gorgeous walk in closet with so much room so he cleaned out a whole side for me and let me have it! I go over and grab my yellow sun dress and some yellow flats, I had to stop wearing heals because I was getting too big...

I take off my PJ's and put on a bra and some undies. I was started to get to big for my own bra! "COME ON MAN CURSE MY TITTIES FULL OF MILK!" I yell out and I hear shoto laugh from living room. I eventually got the bra on and then put on the dress. "Ew... I can't wear this..." I look at myself in the mirror and I hated it! The dress was too small! 

"Ok lets try something else.." I say and grab a different Dress. No. "Ok something else?" nope. Nothing looked good on me, everything was either too tight or too short cause of my belly. I pull off everything except my bra and my underwear and just sit on the be looking in the mirror. I was only 23 and I had full stretch marks starting to show on my belly. "Crap man..." I start crying as I looked at myself. I knew having babies meant destroying my body but still it didn't feel good being this self conscious. 

"Sara? Come on hurry u-" Shoto walked in and saw me sitting on the bed in my undergarments crying. "W-whats wrong?" He asked blushing like crazy. "Nothing fits right and I look so... UGLY! I mean look! I have stretch marks..." I say and rub my stomach as I keep crying. "I look so gross! I can't wear any of my clothes cause nothing fits and I can't even wear heals!" I complain and keep crying. "Non of my b-bra's fit because my stupid boobs are making milk and even my underwear barley fits!" I say and let the tears stream down my face. "I'm so ugly!" I cry out and then I feel Shoto wrap his arms around me. 

"You are absolutely Gorgeous..." He say into my neck as he hugs me. I sat there shocked at his sudden hug. "Your just saying that to make me feel better..." I say and he pulls away and looks at me. "Sara... I have never seen someone look so beautiful... In my eyes you are the most perfect person in the world, nothing can change that... Each stretch mark adds to your beauty.." He says and traces my stretch marks growing on my belly.

"I think you look perfect just the way you are..." He says and puts his whole hand on my belly. "The fact that your holding our babies in there only makes you more beautiful to me... I don't want you to ever change.." He mumbles and I sniffle. "Really? You really think I'm beautiful?" I ask, my heart flutters each time he compliments me. "Yes.." He says and kisses my belly then kisses my forehead. "You are beautiful inside and out.." He says looking into my eyes. 

"T-thank you Shoto.." I say and cup his cheeks. I was looking into his eyes and I realized I was in love with him... I was in love with Shoto.. "Shoto-" "Sara-" We say each others names at the same time. 

"You first..."

"Shoto... I- think... I think I love you." 

"Really?"

"I think so... I'm sorry I know you aren't looking for a relationship and I know I said I wasn't looking for anything serious but just the more time we spend together the more I'm starting to realize I'm in love with- MPH~" I was cut off by his lips connecting to mine. 

He was kissing me... He was kissing me! YES BITCH HE WAS FUCKING KISSING ME! Wait you idiot kiss him back! I start kissing him back, He put his hand on my neck and started kissing me harder. His tongue and my tongue swirl around almost as if they were competing for something. 

We pulled away for air and looked at each other panting slightly. "Sara.. I love you too." He say and I feel my heart exploding with happiness. "I can tell by the way you fucking kissed me.." I say with a chuckle. "Sorry I just couldn't hold back anymore. I have been in love with you for a while now but I never said anything cause you said you we're looking for a relationship.." He says and cups my cheek.

"Will you please be my girlfriend Sara Ito?" He ask and I smile. "Of course Half n Half..." I say and he pulls me into another kiss. He stands me up and walks me to head of the bed. He lays me down and keeps kissing me deeper and deeper. "Mph~" I give a muffled moan as he hold my hips firmly. 

He pulls away from my lips and starts trailing down my jawline to my neck. "Mmm Sh-Shoto wait~" I say through little whimpers. He was peppering my skins with kisses and each one felt like a little love bite. "Yes~" He says and continues to kiss me. "What are you d-doing?" I ask and he smiles into my neck. "I can't hold back anymore Sara.. I want, no, I need to have you know, I want to feel your beautiful body, I want to have you all to myself, I can't wait any longer..." He says and keeps kissing me. 

"Are y-you sure you want to do this?" I ask trying to not moan, "Yes I want this, I want all of you and your beautiful body.." he says and runs his hands up my body. "Please let me.." he asks and looks up at me with his gorgeous teal and grey eyes. "Y-yes please..." I say and he smirks. "good..." He says and starts trailing my body with kisses again...

__________________________________________________________________

A/N 

Hahah yeah soooo next chapter is finna be a smut chapterrrrrrr! Just for reference your pregnant belly looks like this:

SO yuh see you next chapter!