One night stand

I was at a party. I didn't know what I was doing, I was black out drunk. I remember and handsome guy, he looked familiar I feel like I've seen him somewhere. As I danced on the floor he came up behind me, He danced with me and I grinned on his hips. "Lets get outta here~" I whisper in his ear as I take the last sip of my drink. 

I don't remember anything after that all I know was we fucked and he was sooooo good at it, like way too good. I woke up in the softest silk sheets I've ever been in. "uh fuck my head, what the hell happened last night?" I look around and see I was naked. I look over next to me and see a sleeping man. "awww shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit" I fall out of the bed with a loud thud. 

"WHOS THERE!" The man shoots up in the bed half asleep. "ugh- Sorry man I got scared when I saw you.." I say as I stand up. Oh fuck I'm naked. I grab the blanket and throw it over me. "Who are you?" He turns and looks at me still sitting in the bed. "I'm Sara... who are you?" I ask trying to sound dangerous. "Shoto." He says and rubs his head. "Well from the looks of it you have a hangover too so I'm gonna go ahead and assume we got black out drunk and slept together.." I say and start looking for my Dress. 

"Shit.. I have fucking work today.." He mumbles and I chuckle. "Oh here it is.. " I pick up my bra and my dress and put them on. I then drop the blanket and find my panties in a lamp shade, I grab them and slide them on underneath my dress. "Listen I'm sorry if I-" "Dude don't worry about it, I'm starting to remember some things and I actually asked you if we could leave together..." I say and he stands up. 

"Yeah but still a gentleman shouldn't be so... reckless, with a lady as beautiful as you~" The man walks around the bed wearing boxers. He was fucking sexy as hell! He had half red hair and the other half was a silver white. He was toned and had a SHARP V-line peaking out of his boxers. "Your not to bad looking yourself.." I say and walk over towards him. 

"Well.. Sara~ You think I could your number? I'd love to take you on a real date sometime.." He says and I feel my face heat up his voice was so fucking sexy. "Mmm, Shoto, was it? I kinda like the idea of going out sometime... here" I hand him my phone and he puts his number in it. "Well Ms. Sara... Give me a call sometime, We can hit the club again.." He says and suddenly his phone rings. 

"Sorry one second..." He grabs his phone and answers it. "Hello?" "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU LEFT SHITTY DEKU ALL ALONE IN THE CLUB LAST NIGHT AND NOW HE'S PASSED OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING SIDEWALK!" I hear yelling on the other side of the phone... and he wasn't on speaker. Wait did that guy just say Deku? As in the #1 Hero Deku?!?! "Bakugo could you not I'm hung over and I need to get ready for the day." He says and I watch in awe. Wait... This guys... No wonder he looks familiar! He's the #3 Hero! fuuuuck saraaaa your done did it this time...

"DAMN IT ICY-HOT DON'T YOU THINK I KNOW THAT! I have to go too dipshit! I need to get Deku somewhere before the press find us out here, and your place is only 2 blocks away let me come there." I hear the angry voice says and Shoto sighs. "Yeah fine I don't care just hurry up." He says and hand up the phone. 

"Sorry, let me call you a car real quick.." he says and I smile. He calls the car then puts on a shit and some sweats. I stare at him, I can't believe I slept with Shoto Todoroki! He's the #3 hero and not to mention like my own personal idol! "You good over there?" he asks and I nod. "Oh yeah it's just not every day you sleep with the #3 hero." I say earning and eye roll from him. "Sorry bout that, the car should be here in about a half an hour, You can take it wherever." He tells me and I nod. 

"ICY-HOT HELP ME OUT HERE!" I hear the same angry voice bust through the door of the penthouse. "Jesus- Here come with me." he says and I get nervous. I follow Todoroki outside and see The #2 hero Ground Zero, carrying the #1 Hero Deku who was passed out drunk. "Finally grab his damn legs he's acting like he can't walk. "Kaaachaaaaan shut up and give me my phooooone~" Deku giggles out as the boys carry him to the living room I just follow behind them. 

They put Deku on the couch and Ground Zero sighs. "Kacchan Wheres my bubble babyyyyy!" Deku cries and reaches for Ground Zero. "SHUT UP DAMN DEKU! here call round face yourself!" Ground Zero says handing him his phone. Ground Zero looks at me and I just stand there awkwardly. "Who the hell is this?" Ground Zero asks and I smile. 

"I'm Sara, nice to meet you ground Zero." "Tch- this is who you left with last night?" He says completely  ignoring me and asking Todoroki. "Shut up Bakugo, I saw you leave with a girl too." Todoroki says and I feel offended. "Yeah but at least my girl was hot." Ground Zero says and I scoff at him. "Well you no prized puppy are you? Pomeranian looking ass!" I say and put a hand on my hip. Todoroki laughs and "Bakugo" Stands up. 

"The fuck did you just call me dumbass?" He says walking closer to me and I roll my eyes. "Back up dick weed. Just cause you're the #2 hero doesn't mean you can just walk all over people!" I say and he "Tch's" At me. "You got a little attitude don't you? I hate it." He says and I scoff at him. "Never talk to me like that again? Ok little girl?" he says with a smirk and I roll my eyes then fold my arms and look at him in his eyes. 

"You can suck my WHOLE dick!" I say and he looks at me shocked them smiles a bit. "Necker mind Icy-hot she's fucking funny you can keep her around." He says and walk back over to Deku. "Heyyyy baby, where you at right now?" Deku talks into the phone to I'm assuming his girlfriend. "Oh hey Sara your car Is here I just got the text." Shoto says and I nod. "Alright well, I may barley remember last night but thanks for it anyways, I'll give you a call sometime 'Icy-hot~'" I say and light a little flame In my hands making his eyes widen.... 

I walk out of the apartment and silently freak out in the car ride home. "Holy shit I just met The numbers 1,2, and 3 heroes! and I slept with one of them!" I freak out in the car and the driver drive me home......

_______________________________________________________________

A/N 

Rawr I hope y'all enjoyed this first chapter or whateva! I will be continuing this story soooooo YUH. TTYL