Labor hurts like a bitch

-Sara's POV-

"Ahhhhhhh DENKI! It hurtttts!" I groan out as I bounce on this stupid exercise ball the nurse gave me. "I know I know, I'm sorry!" He yells and holds my hands while I bounce. "SARA!" Shoto busts in the room with, Deku, Bakugo, and Ilda. "ahhh Shoooooo!" I groan out and squeeze Denki hands as another contraction comes on. 

"AHHHHH!" Me and Denki yell together as I squeeze his hands. It ends and I breath but still I was hurting. I let go of Denki's hands and stand up to go to Shoto. "Aw shit baby are you ok?!" Shoto asks and puts a hand on my belly. "no it fucking hurts a lot babe.." I say and he nods. "It's gonna be ok baby you got thi-" "AHHH MOTHER FUCKER!" I yell out as another contraction comes. 

"Shit her contractions are really close.." Ilda says and Shoto moves me over tot he bed. "It fucking hurts Sho!" I groan out as tears start falling down my face. "I know it's ok here you can squeeze my hand it's ok." He says and I hold his hand. "Sara?!" Jen comes busting in the room wearing her scrubs. "Hi jeEEEEEEN" A contraction got me mid sentence. "Oh shit babe! How far apart are you contractions?" she asks.

"Um 1 to 2 minutes!" Ilda says, thank god he's been keeping track. "ACTUALLY! Wait let me look at you.." She examines me "YOUR ALREADY 10 CENTIMETERS! You've gotta start pushing!" Jen says and the nurse that was watching over me come rushing over. "W-what! Like pushing them out?!" I ask and look at Jen. "Yes babe. Come on put you legs up here.." She grabs my legs and puts them in stilts. I was already wearing a hospital gown so I was ready...

"N-no Baby, Shoto I'm n-not ready I can't!" I yell and stare at everyone in the room. "Come on baby you can do this just breath! You got this!" Shoto says not letting go of my hand. The nurse props two pillows behind me. "A-ah n-no babe I'm not ready I can't be a mom I can't!" I yell and start crying. "Come on Sara! You.can.do.this! I know you can!" He says grabbing my face. 

I breath and try to clam down but I was crying too hard. Everything was happening so fast it was hard to process. "Ok boys come on you gotta leave." The nurse escorts Ilda, Deku, Bakugo and Denki out of the room. "You've got this Sara!" "Hell yeah get those kids outta there!" "YOU GOT THIS DUMBASS!" "Go Sara!" All the boys yell as the leave the room. 

"w-where mama?" I ask "She's coming baby.." Shoto says. "Ok Sara honey listen to me, your next contraction is in 30 second, when I tell you too you gotta push!" Jen instructs and I look around. "O-Ok!" I say and Shoto moves to the end of the bed to watch but was still holding my hand. 

"Ok Sara.... PUSH!" Jen says and as if on cue a contraction came.  "AHHHHH FUUUUUUCK!" I scream out in pain. This. shit. fucking hurt! "I see the head!" Jen says. "AHHHH WHY FUCK GET OUT BITCH!" I yell in pain and keep pushing. Soon the room filled with baby cries and I leaned back down crying. "Baby Boy number 1! Time of birth 11:07 am! Jen announces and hands the baby to the nurse, I cry as I watch my baby boy be taken away to be cleaned. "My baby..." I reach out a hand. 

"OK Sara you not done yet your about to have another contraction!" Jen yells and once again I feel it This time it hurt even worse. "AHHHHHH NOOO!" I Scream out in pain but I still start pushing none the less. "AHHHH PLEASE IT HURTS!" I scream and Shoto squeezes my hand as I almost break his. More baby cries fill the room. 

"Baby Boy number two! Time of birth 11:08 am!" jen announces and I flop back down. I was crying so hard. My body was so tired and I was about to pass out from pain. "I can't do it anymore Sho, I can't do it!" I yell as tears stream down my face. I look at Shoto and see he was crying to but he looked at me. "Just one more time baby! And our little girl will be born you can do this Sara!" He says and I cry harder. 

"Oh Sara this is the last one!" Jen announces. She must be fucking magic because with that another contraction came I lurch forward. "FUCK COCK SUCKER I'M GONNA KICK YOUR FUCKING ASS!" I yell as I push. This one hurt the most it was horrible. "AHHHHH SHIT BITCH FUCK!" I yell just cursing because that's the only thing I could think of. "I see the head only a little more babe!" Jen yells out but I keep screaming. 

"FUUUCK!" I yell one more time and with that my last baby was born. I flop back down and cry hard. "Last baby is more! Time of births 11:11 am!" Jen announces and I cry. I watch as Shoto cut her umbilical cord and she was escorted away to be cleaned with her bother and sister. 

"You did it Sara! Your did it!" Shoto says and cries kissing all over my sweaty face. "Ha... ha Sho..." I cry as the nurse and Jen bring out babies over to us. "Meet you babies..." Jen says, I was sat up so the let me hold two. I look into there little crying faces. They were swaddled up as I held them. As soon at I saw them I started crying. 

"Ah... haha... ha! I made these! These are my babies!" I cry and look into there faces. "Look shoot! Look!" I say and he looks down at the two I'm holding. He was holding the third. "You have one boy and one girl.." Jen says and I nod. I look at them. They were a perfect little blend of both our skin tones. Little caramel droplets ahah. 

I could tell from the little hair they actually had that they all had red and white hair but my baby girl and one of my baby boys had curly hair while my other baby had straight hair like his daddy. "Baby..." I mumble and Shoto looks at me still crying. "We did it.." I say and he smiles. "We did..." He says and looks at all of them...

"Do we have names picked out?" Jen asked holding up three cards. "Oh well you said the girl was born at 11:11 right?" I ask, to be honest I was so fucking tired I don't know how I was awake. "Yup!" Jen says and I look at Shoto. "How about Nozomi? Like wish!" I ask and he smiles. "I love it..." He says and I turn back to Jen. "Baby girl name is Nozomi Todoroki!" I say and Shoto smiles. "My last name really?" he ask and I nod. "Of course baby..." 

"OK what about the boys?" Jen asks "Um well I really like the name Tadashi for this little guys..." Shoto says and holds his baby up. "Nobel?" I ask and he nods. "It's Perfect! Tadashi Todoroki!" I say and Jen write the name on the card. "OK and last one guys!" She says and I look at my last little boy. "Well we have our wish, we have noble.... How about Haru... Like spring! It's my favorite season after all plus they were made in spring haha!" I say and Shoto laughs. "It's perfect!" He says and Jen writes down the last name 

She places the cards in three separate little bed things on wheels and puts them next to me. "Ok perfect! Sara they are perfect..." Jen says looking at them. "I can't believe they are here..." I say say and we just stare at them for a while...

______________________________________________________________________

A/N

OK! So now the babies are here! Don't worry stories not over juuuuuust yet haha! If you didn't understand... 

The first baby boys name is Tadashi! it means Noble! 

The second baby boy is named Haru and it means Spring! 

The third baby and only girls name is Nozomi and it means wish! Because you know she was born on 11:11 which is like when you are supposed to make a wish... HAhha ok well anyways see you next chapter