Meeting his mom...

Over the weekend Shoto Planned to have us go over to his moms house for lunch. He said she was really excited to meet me and I could tell he was excited to have me meet her. He told me all about her, and well he just over all really did love his mom waaaaay more then his dad, I find it quite funny.

Anyway the day finally came when Shoto said we were meeting her. He got me a new outfit because I told him nothing fit me. It was a gorgeous yellow dress and it was honestly just perfect! 

 It was a gorgeous yellow dress and it was honestly just perfect! 

(DRESS^^^^^^^^^)

I wore some sandals and did some natural makeup. I was really nervous to meet her. I mean after what happened with his father I was worried! "Ready to go baby?" Shoto asks as he comes in the bathroom. "Uhhh yup!" I finished putting on my lipstick and grabbed his hand. "Lets hit the road baby!" I say and with that we left the house. 

We got In his car and drove to his moms place. We parked out front and I was starting to get OOOOOBER nervous! I mean what if she hated me like endeavor did! I really want her to like me... "Ok lets go.." Shoto said trying to hid his excitement. We get out of the car and go to the door. He knocks and squeezes my hand. 

We waited for a second till I see a women with sliver hair open the door. She look so kind! I can't believe this was Shoto's mom! I mean I can believe it I just can't believe she was married to Endevor! "Ahhh my baby!" She comes hugs Shoto tight. "Hey mom, good to see you again.." He hugs he back, and compared to her short stature he looked tall as shit. I mean he was 6 ft tall and built well but still. 

I'm short too I mean I'm only 5'3 So who am I talking to... They pull away from the hug and she smiles at him. Then she looks over and mean and her smile grows. "Ah you must be Sara!" She comes and grabs my hands. "It's so lovely to meet you dear, I'm Rei!" She says and smiles, making me smile as well. "And you as well! I have heard so many good things about you!" I say and she beams. 

"Oh dear come inside!" she pulls me and Shoto inside her house. "So dear, HUUUU your belly! You look stunning!" She admire me and my stomach. "Oh haha thank you Ma'am!" I say, "How far along are you?" She asks, "Just turned 21 weeks a few days ago!" I say and she smiles. The women never stops smiling I love it. "Oh gorgeous! I'm so happy for you too! Oh do come sit I made some Soba!" She says and I see Shoto damn near jump out of his skin. 

"Really? You made Soba??" He asks excited, "Yup just for you baby, I wanted Sara to enjoy!" Rei says and brings us to he table. We all sit and she serves us. "Please enjoy! This is Shoto's Favorite!" Rei says, "Oh really? I have never had Soba.." I say and Shoto stares at me. "You've never. had. soba? What a sad little life you must have been living.." He says and I giggle. "Shut up Sho!" I say and he laughs. 

Rei sits down across from us and we start eating, and holy shit! This Soba was bomb as fuck! "How is it dear?" Rei asked me and I look up at her. "It's amazing Ma'am!" I say and she giggles at me. "Oh I'm so happy you like it!" she says and I keep eating. 

"So Sara tell me about yourself! Shoto seems to really like you!" Rei says, "Well I really like him too! I have a fire generation quirk and I am a cosmetologist!" I say and she nods along. "Your father. Must adore her for the quirk alone." Rei says and I giggle. "Yeah everyone keeps saying that but Endeavor actually hates me! And well I'm not very keen on him either.." I say making her laugh. 

"Thats quit shocking thats he doesn't like you, But yeah nobody really like him hahah." She says and we all laugh. We all talk for awhile about the pregnancy and just other things, she was so lovely! "So I know your having 2 boys and a girl do you have any idea's for names?" Rei asks and I shrug. "Hmmm I'm not sure, I haven't thought of it much." I say. 

"What about you baby, any names?" Rei ask Shoto and he nods. "I have a few I've been thinking about but really I just want to wait till I meet them." Shoto says, "I agree once I see them I will know." I say and she nods. "I love it!" 

We all talk for a bit more till I receive a call from Jacob. "Oh excuse me one second I need to take this..." I say and get up leaving them room. "Hey Jacob? Whats up?" I ask into the phone and I hear crying on the other end. "Jacob? Jacobs what's wrong?" I ask a little louder and I hear him take a deep breath. 

"Sara... She's Awake..." Jacob says and I get confused. "What are you talking about who?" I ask and he laughs. "MOM! She woke up earlier! She's asking for you, you gotta get to the hospital now!" Jacobs yells into the phone. "M-mom... WAIT SHE'S FUCKING AWAKE!" I damn near fall when I process what he says. 

"SARA! Whats wrong are you ok?" Shoto come running into the living room and Rei follows behind him. "Jacob stop fucking with me! I'm not playing I will kill you if your lying!" I yell into the phone and I start crying. "I'M NOT KIDDING JACKASS GET TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!" He yell and I nod. "OK OK I'll be there in 15!" I hang up the phone and look at Shoto.

"I- I need to get to the hospital my mom! She's awake she's looking for me!" I yell and whip the happy tears falling from my eyes. "Actually! Oh ok l-let go! I'm sorry mom we gotta go!" Shoto says and Rei beams at us. "No no of course go ahead! I'll talk to you two later!" Rei practically pushes us out of the door. 

We get in the car and Shoto rushes us to the Hospital. We got there quick and I run (Waddle) Into the hospital and up to the front desk. "Um I um yes I'm here to see Sasha Ito? They said she's awake!" I say and the nurse nods. "Yes and who are you?" The nurse asks me, "I'm S-sara Ito her daughter!" I say and the nurse nods, "And this?" The nurse points to Shoto. "He's My Boyfriend." I say and she nods. 

"OK both of you can come, please follow me." The nurse take us in the elevator and up to my mothers room. I held Shoto's Hand the whole way to the room. I was so nervous I haven't talked her in 2 years! We arrive at the room and when I come in I see Jacobs sitting next to the bed and my mom's Smiling face sitting up in the bed. "Mama..." I whisper and tears fall down my face. 

"Oh Sara baby hello!" Mom greets me and I run over to her. "Mama! Oh my god it's really you! You're awake!" I hug her and she squeezes me back tight. "Yes yes it's me baby! But what the fuck! I was asleep for two damn years and nobody woke me up! The hell is wrong with ya'll!" Mom says and I laugh. 

"Bitch don't you think I fucking tried!" I say and pull away to look at her. "I missed you mama..." I say and she smiles. "I missed you too baby...." She cups my cheek and kisses my forehead. I pull away and her eyes widen. "Now what the fuck is this! What are you pregnant!" Mom yells and throws her hand over her mouth. "Haha yes mama I'm pregnant..." I say and rub my stomach. 

"WHAT! Shit I feel asleep a young mother and woke up a fucking grandmother..." She shakes her head but I see tears in her eyes. I grab Shoto's hand and bring him closer to the bed. "Mama this is Shoto, He's my boyfriend and my baby daddy." I say and mom smiles at him. "It's lovely to Meet you ma'am. I have heard so much about you." Shoto says and my swats at him. "OH little boy please your gonna make me cry! Come here let me get a good look at yah.." Mom grabs his hand and he squats next to her. 

"Jacob is he a good boy?" Mom asks looking into Shoto's eyes. "Yeah Mama he's a good boy, he treat Sara really good." He says and mom nods. "Thank you for taking care of my baby for me when I couldn't..." Mom says and Shoto nods. "Of course Ma'am... I'd do anything for Sara.." He says and Mom nods. 

"Thank you son... Alright now that all my babies are here! The doctor said he needs to talk to us."  Mom says and I keep whining my tears. "Jacob go get the doctor, Sara quit crying!" Mom says and we all laugh. "Women's been gone for 2 years and is already bossing us around..." Jacobs mumbles and leaves the room...

___________________________________________________________________

A/N JAODCH[W1UBGR1938HBT['2Q