Group text pt.2

Me and Shoto sat in Sal's and talked for a while till Sal came over with the large Pizza. "Here you go baby, I hope you enjoy!" Sal says and places two cokes on the table. "Thanks babe!" I say and we dig in. "Mmmm oh my Jesus! Just as good as I remember!" I say as I take the first bite.  I look over and see Shotot staring at me with a small smile but he wasn't eating. "Come on Shoto eat! It's soooo good!" I say and he nods. 

He picks up a piece and takes a bite, his eyes widen as he chews then he take another bite. "It's good right!" I say as I watch him eat. "It's really good! What the hell the pizza in the city sucks! This is so good!" He says and continues to eat up all the pizza. 

"I KNOW RIGHT! It's the water, New York water makes the dough better, so we have better pizza, bagels, donuts, you know just like that!" I say and we continue to eat. 

-Todoroki's POV-

Me and Sara ate the pizza and laughed with each other about stupid things. *Ding ding* *Ding ding**Ding ding**Ding ding**Ding ding*. "Damn Shoto your phone is going crazy!" Sara says and I sigh, "Yeah let me check this out real quick...." I say and grab my phone only to see it was the dumbass group chat. 

Class 1-A

Mina: *Image* OMG YOU ACTUALLY WENT TO New York!!!!

Kirishima: Holy shit dude!

Kaminari: We thought you were kidding!

Mineta: SHE'S SO HOT LOOK AT THAT DRESS!

Deku: Hahah I told you he wasn't lying!

Todoroki: What the hell how did you get that picture?

"Holy shit..." Sara says and I look up only to see he shocked face. "Wait what happened?" I ask worried and she smiles. "A whole bunch of Pro heroes started following me on insta! And not they are liking and commenting on all my pics!" She says and my face drops. 

Todoroki: YOU IDIOTS!

Bakugo: Hahah you should ahem cropped the photo of her instagram!

Ururaka: Aww she gave me a follow back and DM'd me, She said I was one of her favorite female heroes! I LOVE HER!

Todoroki: Omfg what is wrong with all of you!

Deku: We just wanted to see what she was like!

Tsu: She's so pretty todo!

Momo: I agree she is quite beautiful! But she also seems very smart!

-Incoming group facetime-

"WHAT!" I yell answering the phone and I see all of there faces on the screen. "LET US TALK TO HER!" Bakugo yells and I grunt. "NO All of you are insane!" I yell and I see Sara Laughing. "Who are you talking to Shoto?" I ask and all my former classmates laugh. "Shut up you idiots! Jesus I'm sorry Sara, these dumbasses found your instagram and started following you... And now they want to talk to you.." I sigh and she laughs. 

"I Wanna talk to them! Let me see." She says and snatches my phone from my hand. "Hey guys! It's nice to meet you all, I'm Sara!" She waves into the phone and everyone says hi back to her. "Oh my gosh! You're so pretty!" Mina says and Sara blushes. "Oh please thats all you Alien Queen!" Sara responds and everyone laughs. 

"Now I know all of you from the news and what not but I met two of you already, I met Ground zero and I met Deku twice!" She says, "Wait twice I only met you that one time when I bumped into you.." Deku says and Sara blushes. "Oh no I um met you once before..." She says and I start laughing. "HAHA DEKU YOU IDIOT! This dumbass got piss face drunk and thats when you met him!" Bakugo says and start laughing hard. 

"WAIT ACTUALLY!" Deku yells and Sara giggles. "Um yeah I was at Shoto's place and Ground zero brought you over cause you passed out in the street or something, You kept asking where you "Bubble babe" was and yeah.." Sara says and everyone on the phone laughs loudly. "OH MY GOD THATS SO EMBARRASSING! DEKU WHY'D YOU DO THAT!"  Ururaka yells and I hear Bakugo keep laughing. 

"Jesus Sara I'm really sorry you had to see that!" Deku says and she giggles. "It's no thing Deku really, I was piss faced that night too haha." she says and I roll my eyes.  "Here let me see my phone real quick?" I ask and Sara hands me the phone. 

"OH MY GOD SHOOO! We love herrrrrrr!" Mina says and I blush. "Ok great well you met her are we done here?" I ask and they laugh at me. "Can we still meet her in person next month?" Kaminari asks and I sigh then look at Sara. "Your next day off they want to see you, is that ok?" I ask and Sara frowns. "B-but I'm gonna be so fat by then! I'm gonna start showing soon I don't want them to see my like that...." Sara thinks then sighs. 

"Ok listen I didn't wanna tell you this but this Wednesday I have off for something I need to do, after I'm done if there all free I'd love to meet them.." She says and the phone irrupts, "THIS WEDNESDAY IT IS THEN!" Momo announces and I sigh. "Ok great bye now!" I hang up the phone on them and put my phone down. "Sorry about that.." I say and starch the back of my head....

-Sara's POV-

"Oh its no problem Shoto!" I say with a laugh. "So what business do you have to attend to on Wednesday?" He asks and I blush. I don't really wanna tell him, he knows I have a third job but I don't wanna tell him. It's nothing illegal or dangerous but still I don't want him to judge me. All I do is help Tia sell a little bit of weed! She gives me a cut of her money and it helps me pay my water bills!

"Sara? You know you can tell me anything.." He says and I look down. "I don't want you too think of me differently.." I say and he grabs my hand. "I won't I promise just tell me please?" He ask and I sigh. I want to be completely honest with him so I guess this is a part of it. 

"OK ok... Well the thing is.. I help Tia sell some weed on the side, not much just to a few people. It helps me pay my water bills and well yeah.. I don't smoke.. Anymore, now that I'm pregnant but even before I barley ever did and I only sell it now!" I say and he smirks. 

"Really thats it?" he asks and I nod. "Yeah haha.." I say and he laughs. "I don't care Sara, I smoke sometime to don't even worry about it!" he says and we keep eating. I feel so relieved having told him that....

~~~~