Meet the babies!

After just looking at the Babies for a while we put them in their own little beds. Shoto Sat in the bed with me and messaged my shoulders as we watched our kids sleep. "They're perfect.." I say quietly as we watch them breath. "Is it alright if I let the boys back in?" Jen asks and I nod. "Yeah you can let them in.." I say and Jen goes and gets them.

They walk in quietly and I smile at them. You see I looked like a hot mess. I was tired and hand bags under my eyes. Not to mention I was just crying like crazy.. "Hey boys.." I says quietly and they all surround the bed. "Hey Sara how are you doing?" Denki asks quietly and I hum. "I'm really tired haha." I say and they all chuckle.

"Jen am I allowed to stand?" I ask and she shakes her head. "not till tomorrow sorry babe." She says "it's ok, anyways how are you boys doing?" I ask and they smile at me. "We are doing good." Deku says smiling at us. "We heard you screaming out there, you really kicked ass today." Bakugo says quietly making me smile. 

"Haha yeah it fucking hurt... Anyways wanna meet them?" I ask ad than nod. "Sho Baby.." I say but he was already standing up. "This is Tadashi.." He says and picks up the sleeping boy. "Nice bro.." Denki says making me giggle. "If you wanna hold him just put on some hand sanitizer." Shoto says and all the boys put on some. Shoto hands the baby to Bakugo who held him close. "Shit he's a cute ass baby I'll give you that Icy-hot." Bakugo says and gives Tadashi to Deku. 

"This is Haru.." Shoto says and pick up Haru passing him to Bakugo again. The babies make there way down to all the boys and they all smile at the kids. "And this Nozomi... She's our girl.." I say and Shoto pick her up. "She looks just like you Sara." Ilda says as he hold her. 

They put all the babies back down and then smile at me. "Good work Sara!" Deku says and gives little claps quietly. "Thanks Deku..." I say. Mama came running into the room but still stayed quiet. "Ohhh my baby!" she whisper shouts and runs over to me and kisses all over my face. "Hi mama..." I say and she looks into my eyes and starts crying. 

"Mama please don't cry or you're gonna make me cry again!" I say and she laughs. "I'm sorry I'm just so proud of you!" She says and I let my self happy cry again. "Shhh!" all the boys yell at us then point at the babies. "Please! it's better to be loud. If we are loud while they are asleep then they will be able to sleep through loud noises.. I read that In a book." I say and the boys nod. 

We all start talking at a normal volume and I introduce Mom to her new grand children. "Ohh sweetheart! They are precious!" Mom says putting Tadashi down. "I know right! I like them a-lot." I say and they all giggle. "OK Sara babe I hate to break this up but you need to get some sleep. You will be here for three days and then you can go home and have all the visitors you want haha." Jen says and I nod. 

"yeah I'm kinda tired.." I say rubbing my eyes. "As you should! You pushed three babies out your cooter with no drugs like shit!" Mom says and my eyes widen. "I wasn't on drugs! No wonder it hurt so fucking bad! Why did nobody give me drugs" I yell and they all giggle. "Alright well I'll see you guys later! Denki thank you for helping me, sorry if I hurt your hand!" I say and he giggles. "It's all good Sara. Alright bye!" 

Everyone leaves and just leaves me and Shoto. "How you feeling baby?" He asks me and sit back down next to me. "I'm good baby... How about you how are you feeling?" I ask and he laughs. "I feel like I'm walking on air..." He says and grabs my hand. "Hey sho let me ask.. If I never got pregnant would you have ever asked me out?" I ask and he nods. 

"Sara that night at the club... The second I laid eyes on you I fell in love. You were already drunk off your ass and I knew I couldn't invite you back to my place or ask you out if I was sober and you weren't cause that you be wrong so I got drunk too. But when I walked int he bar and saw you dancing with Tia and Jen... I knew I wanted yo be with you..." He says and I blush. 

"I love you Sara Ito.." he say and kisses my fore head. "I love you too Shoto Todoroki." I say and kiss his lips. I move over in the bed and he gets in. We lie together looking at the babies till we eventually fall asleep....

~~~

The next day I woke up to the sound of a crying baby. Then another baby... Then the last one... "Mmm what the fuck is that..." I groan out as I wake up. "It's the babies.." Shoto yawn and I shoot awake. "Holy shit I forgot about that!" I yell out and jump off the bed. 

"Ow fuck! My pelvis hurts!" I groan and Shoto runs to my side. "Yeah you just had 3 kids it's gonna be sore for a while..." Shoto points out and I nod. I pick up Tadashi and rock him a bit. Shoto picks up the other two and rocks them gently but they still cry. "What do they want?" I ask freaking out a bit. 

"I-I don't know! Maybe they're hungry?" He asks and I nod. "Ok ok... How do I feed them?" I ask and she shrugs. "I don't know, pull out your boob and feed Tadashi, I'll rock the other two in the mean time!" He says and I nod. I sit down and pull my shirt off. I move put the babies mouth close to it and I kinda just shove his mouth onto it. He latches on and starts sucking. 

"Ok wow thats weird..." I say and Shoto Laughs as he rocks the babies. "Here give me Haru I can do too at a time. Jen said I should if I can." I say and He hands me Haru. "Ohh good morning my little babies how are you going this morning? Did you have a good first sleep? I'm so proud of you, you all slept straight threw the night on your first night! You guys are so cool!" I say praising my little kids. 

Hair starts eating on the other boob and I smile at both my kids. "They are so precious..." I say and just look at them. "How does it feel? You know seeing them." Shoto asks and I smile."It feel as though I've known them my whole life. I can't imagine not having them and it's been less then 24 hours.." I say. Tadashi pulls away and a second later Haru does too, Shoto puts Nozomi down and grabs Tadashi. He starts burping him while I burn Haru. 

Once they were burped I put them down for a minute. "Now let me see my little wish girl!" I say and Shoto hands me Nozomi. As soon as I put Nozomi in my arms she went straight For my boob. "Well aren't you a smart little weasel! Bitch went straight for the Tit!" I say making Shoto laugh. 

Once we finish feeding Nozomi I burp her then stand up. "Ohhh let take a look at you wiper miss missy. You kinda smell like poo not gonna lie." I say and place her in the bed. I un swaddle her and un do her little dipper. "ahhh Shoto look at her! She's so small I can just nom nom nom Eat her up!" I say and giggle leaving little bites and kisses on her neck. "hehehe~" I hear a little chuckle come underneath me. 

"HUH! Oh my god! D-did she just laugh?" I ask and look at Shoto. "I- I think she did..." Shoto said and walked around to behind me. He sticks his hand out and jiggles her little Buddha belly. "Heheheh!" Her face breaks into a wide smile and he eyes shut tight as the cutest little baby laugh escaped her mouth. 

"OH my gooooood! This is absolutely precious!" I say and I feel tears in my eyes. Shoto wraps and arm around me as he continues to jiggle her belly. "Sara..." He says and when I look at him I see he has such a happy smile on his face. "I love her so much..." He says and I see tears in his eyes too. "I know me too!" I say and hug him. "You did a good job baby.." He says rubbing my back. "I love you so much Sho, I couldn't have done this with out you.." I say and he chuckles. 

____________________________________________________________________

A/N 

NO[oiv1n]oiv]winv1o[3irn\'-j9rtvoif[1bi'3f