Mama's Home

The doctor came in the room and told us about mama's Condition. She was better but not perfect. She wouldn't be able to walk for a while, she was going to be in physical therapy for a while but they said it would be covered by her insurance which was so great. Really it was perfect!

After the doctor explained everything to us he left, mama was going to be able to leave by Monday. "So where the hell am I going?" Mom asks and I giggle. "With Jacob of course!" I say and she nods. "Oh she is?" Jacob asks and I look at him. "Uhhh yeah she is.." I say and he sucks his teeth. 

"Yeaaaaaah I don't think I can..." He says rubbing the back of his neck. "wh-what do you mean? We both agreed if mama ever woke up you would take her." I say and he sighs. "Yeah I know but I dont-" "But? No, no buts. We agreed! I payed for all her medical bills and when she woke up you were going to be able to take her!" I yell standing up. 

"What do you mean all? I thought you were paying 2/3rd of the bills?" Shoto asks and I swat him off. "No I just said that cause I know you were going to try and pay them for me, but thats not the point right now! Jacob! You don't have a job, you're living in the house that daddy paid off already and you have no fucking bills to pay! What the hell do you mean you can't take her!" I yell and he looks down. 

"I just can't sorry sis, I'm dealing with some stuff with this girl and it's really complicated..." Jacob says and my jaw drops to the floor. "Are you fucking kidding me!" I yell and clench my fist. "Look I-" "NO! For two years I was the one who took car of mama! For two years I made sure too stop by once a week to talk to her! I was the one who worked 3 jobs to pay for her medical bills! I was the one who did some horrible disgusting thing to make money because YOU weren't emotionally stable to do it! And now you have the nerve too tell me you can't care of there own mother because of a girl? I'M 5 MONTHS PREGNANT WITH TRIPLETS JACOB! THIS ISN'T SHIT I SHOULD HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT!" I yell and little flames come out of my hands. 

"Sara I'm so-" "SAVE IT JACOB! The fact that you won't help mama right now... It just really shows what kind of person you are.. You know what forget about it, I don't need your fucking help, I'll take care of mama myself! Your a bad son, and a bad older brother Jacob." I say and he looks down. "I'm sorry mama..." He says and mama looks up at me. "You... You did all that stuff for me baby?" She asks grabbing my hot hands. 

I soften at her touch and look down ashamed that I Yelled in front of her. "Yes mama..." I say and he clenches my hand. "I'm so sorry baby...." She says and I see the tears dripping down her face. "No mama I'm sorry for yelling. I promise I'll make sure you're safe and happy ok?" I ask and she cries a bit harder. "Your right you should have to worry about this. My baby is about to be a mama... I'm disappointed in you Jacobs, You let your sister do all of this shit? I mean after we found out she was stripping you promised me you would help more!" Mom say and Jacobs looks down. 

"Um if I may but in... I own the building we live in Sara. I can set up a nice apartment on the floor below us. I have a nice bright spacious place that would be good for her to do her physical therapy in." Shoto says and I look at him. "You would do that for us?" I ask honestly shocked that he offered. 

I stand up and walk over to him. He grabs my hands and looks into my eyes. "Of course Sara, I'd do anything I can to makes sure you're happy and healthy. Not to mention nothing would make me happier than to have your mother home with you during the day when I cannot be there with you." He says and I let tears roll down my face. "I- I love you..." I say and he blushes. "I love you too..." he says and I turn back to mama. 

"T-this is perfect mama! You can move in with me and sho a-and I'm gonna be going on maternity leave next month so I'll be able to stay with you all day! We can have dinner together and when you get better we can go to the park and go out with the kids together!" I say happily and she smiles at me. "Oh my little girl... You always take such good care of me... How'd I get so lucky to have a daughter like you... Shoto I'd like to thank you too for letting me live with you guys..." Mom says and Shoto nods. 

"Of course ma'am anything for you." he says and I stand up. "Ok ok well I need to start making preparations! The apartment will be ready by tomorrow for you and when I come pick you up then I can take up back home!" I say and look over to Jacob who was still looking down. 

"Jacobs I love you, you're my brother and I love you with all my heat. But the fact that you aren't willing to take mama in... It disappoints me. When you get your head out of your ass and look around and realize what a dick your being you know where to call... Mama get some rest I'll be back tomorrow afternoon to pick you up!" I say and grab Shoto's hand. 

"Bye ma'am I'll see you tomorrow!" Shoto yells as I drag him out of the room. We walk down the hall ways and I don't stop thanking him. "Sho this is amazing thank you so so much for what you're doing for me!"  I say hugging his arm. "Of course baby, I love you.." he says and I smile wide. "I love you too..."

I loved saying I love you to him. I realized I loved him a long time ago but I never had the guts to say it till now! I love him. I love him, I love him, I love him! I LOVE SHOTO TODOROKI!