Fuuuuuuuuc-

It's been about 5 weeks since I hooked up with Todoroki. "I'm not gonna text him!" I yell at my friend through the phone as I walk to my kitchen. "BITCH WHY NOT! I swear to god! He's so fucking sexy not to mention he's the #3 hero!" Tia says and I roll my eyes. "Yeah so? I just feel like he was being nice I'm not going to- fuck.." I feel my stomach flip. 

"Sara? Sara baby what's wrong?" I run to the bathroom and drop my phone next to the toilet. I fall to the floor and throw up. "Ughh fuck~" I groan and whip my mouth. "What was that about?" Tia yells through the phone worried about me. "I don't know! I just stood but and I was on my way to the kitchen and I felt like my stomach did a back flip!" I say and cleans my hands and my face. 

"Oh no, are you getting sick?" She asks and I shrug. "I don't know maybe.. I probably just have a small stomach bug." I say and Tia gasps. "Wait... Baby when was your last Period?" Tia asks and I think back. "Oh this one's easy it ended the Monday before I went to that club and met Todoroki-" I say and then I cut myself off. "Wait.." Tia says and I cover my mouth "Waaaaiiiiiit!" I yell and almost fall to the floor. 

"What if you pregnant!" Tia yells and I slap my fore head. "Nooo, theres no way!" I say and start looking through my drawers of my bathroom. "Shit shit shit, No I could actually be pregnant! I didn't even notice todays Friday! I should have gotten my period on Monday! I'm alway on time!" I say and finally pull out the box of pregnancy test.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU DUMBASS! DID YOU NOT USE PROTECTION?!" Tia yells and I shrug. "I DON'T KNOW I WAS HAMMERED I BARLEY EVEN REMEMBER HOW I GOT TO HIS HOUSE THAT NIGHT LET ALONE IF HE USED A CONDOM!" I yell and open the box. "Shit! What if your preggers?" She asks and I shake my head. 

"NO! I'm not! I'm sure it's just a fluke! I have 3 tests here! I'm gonna take all 3 and pray I'm not pregnant! I mean I'm only 23! I can't have a fucking baby!" I yell and Tia starts laughing. "THIS ISN'T FUNNY T!" I yell and she only laughs more. 

"Ok I'm hanging up on your Unsupportive ass!" I say and hang up the phone on her while she dies of laughter. I take a deep breath and unwrap each test one by one. I pee on all 3 quickly then place them face down on the sink. "Ok ok, everything gonna be ok! I mean I'm not pregnant! Right?" I look at the box and see it says to wait 1 minute for the test to be ready. 

Let me say this is the longest minute of my life! Shit I'm pregnant I know it I can fucking feel it! NO NO stop thinking like that! your not pregnant thats crazy you sound crazy Sara! I look at the clock, It's been a minute and 30 seconds. "Ok ok..." I grab the first one...

2 pink line....

I grab the second one...

2 pink lines....

I grab the third one...

2..pink...lines...

"I'm fucked." I fall to the floor holding all the pregnancy tests in my hands and look at them. "I can't- I can't believe I'm pregnant..." I look in the mirror and stand up. "I- what am I gonna do!" ok ok Bitch calm down first I need to tell Todoroki!

I call his phone and I was sent straight to voicemail.. I tried a second... third... forth...fifth.. "ANSWER THE PHONE DAMNIT!" Ugh I need to get in contact with him! Oh wait I know what his agency is, let me look up the number! I type in the name of his Agency and tap the phone number on the website and the phone starts ringing. 

"Hello Todoroki Agencies I'm Miles how may I help you today?" A cheery boy answers the phone and makes me smile. "Hello yes I'm calling to Talk to Todoroki, is he available?" I ask and I hear typing. "May I ask who's calling?" Miles asks "My name is Sara, Sara Ito. If he can't speak right now I can always come by for a meeting." I say and hear more typing.