Grocery shopping

After that whole breakfast ordeal and after making plans to go out for dinner tonight we finally got to the store. "Ok I have a list of your basic needs, Milk, bread, egg, paper towels, and what not but any snacks, sodas, or just anything else you want go ahead and grab it." He says taking the list out of his pocket. "Thanks Shoto!" I say and we start walking into the store. 

I may not like having him buy me groceries but since he's doing it I might as well milk this! We walk in and I grab all the essentials he had on the list then continued to walk up and down the isles. I got a whole bunch of fresh fruits and veggies because I wanted to at least try and each healthy. 

But then we got to the good isles. I got cookies, chips, some sodas, and I even got the good sugary cereal! We make our ways up and down the isles and I grab things throwing them into the cart as Todoroki pushes. We came down a baby isle and I got all nervous. 

"Shit Shoto this is weird!" I say as we walk up the isle. "Yeah I know right..." He says looking on the shelves. "I mean think about it In a couple of months we're going to buying stuff for this little thing!" I say and pat my belly. "Oh god... I'm carrying a fucking human.. I'M MAKING A HUMAN LIFE AS WE SPEAK! Shoto feel my stomach!" I say and grab his hand putting it on my stomach. 

"There is a whole ass HUMAN in there! Like shit, we made that!" I say and he starts laughing. "I wish I remember how we did that.." He says with a wink and I blush but smirk at him, he was trying to make me uncomfortable and I was willing to play that game with him... "Well if you want when we finish shopping we can have ourselves a little Afternoon Delight~" I say and trace my hand down his chest and make him blush. 

"w-wait I- um didn't- wait hold on I-" he was stuttering like crazy and made me laugh. "I'm fucking with you Shoto, Jesus you're so easy!" I say and we keep walking. We eventually finish and go to the check out. The cashier starts ringing us up and I start bagging the items. "Ok that'll be 215.76! Will that be cash or card?" She asks and I suck my teeth. "Card thank you.." He says and does his whole like thingy thing with the card. 

I finish bagging the stuff and we carry it out to the car. "Jeez Shoto I'm sorry that was alot of money! Just give me a few days I'll pay you back I promise!" I say and he chuckles. "Please  I don't want it, I just want you to eat and be healthy, please tell me you'll eat this stuff?" He asks and I beam ear to ear. "Of course babe! I'll eat it all I swear non of it will go to waist!" I say and he laughs.

We make our way back to my place and start unloading the car. "You know I just realized I never told you where I live how did you find me?" I ask as I unlock my door. "Oh um, I had miles look you up.. His quirks is infinity knowledge. He's like the Internet but you know way better." He says and I laugh. 

"Jee thank good to know that you know everything about me now." I say and he laughs at me a bit. "No I only used him to find your address I didn't ask him anything else about you." He says and we walk to my kitchen. 

"OH thank goodness haha." I say and place the bags on the counter. "Ok well it's only 12, I'm gonna unpack these groceries real quick! Thanks so much again Shoto, but for real don't let me let you buy me shit, I don't like people buying my shit." I say and he nods. "Yeah yeah sure... Um I'm gonna head out, I need to make preparations for tonight, be ready by 3 remember?" He says and I nod. 

"Ok, but for real what are you planing?" I ask and he gives a little smirk. "You'll see, makes sure you dress nice! See you later." He runs out of the house making me laugh. "Alright Let me hurry this up and then take a shower."  I start un packing the groceries and I was finally done.

"Daaaanm, I can't remember the last time I had a full fridge AND cabinets!" Jesus it's already 2:30! Damn me and my slow ass! I run into the shower and wash off my sweat of the day. I run to my room and grab my fancy (yet sexy) dress and throw it on. I do my make up and but on my black heals! I had on a nice smoky eye and some red matte lipstick, I even put on my fake lashes. 

I really have been dressing up more lately especially because I know soon I won't be able too cause of the baby... Ugh imma miss my rocking bod!

 Ugh imma miss my rocking bod!

(Check the fiiiiiiit ^^^^^^)

*Knock Knock* "OOP he's here and just on time too!" I run to the door and open it. "Miles?" I opened the door and saw Miles standing there in a suit. "Hey Sara! I'm here to pick you up!" He says and holds out his hand. 

"Ohh how lovely! You look absolutely adorable in your suit by the by!" I say taking his hand. "Thank you, and may I say you look drop dead gorgeous in the outfit!" He says and I smile. We walk out to a Car and he sits me down in the back. He runs to the drivers seat and we pull off. 

"Ok ok Miles be for real to me right now. Where the hell are we going?" I ask and he giggles. "Mr. Todoroki made me promise not to say a word to you about your evening!" He says and I giggle. "Shoto you sly dog..." I mumble and we listen to my favorites songs the rest of the ride to whereever we were going. 

We stop at a red light and Miles turns to look at me. "Ok I'm gonna need you to put on this blind fold real quick we about to be there." He says and hands me a sleeping mask. "Ok shit, this is some 50 shades of grey type bull shit, you better not be taking me to a sex cult!" I say and grab the sleeping mask.

"Hahah please! Put it on quickly the lights about to change!" He says and I quickly put on the mask. I feel us turn and then we stop somewhere. I hear Miles get out of the car then my door opens. "Take my hand please!" Miles yells and I grab his hand. He pulls me out of the car and hw walks me somewhere, I couldn't see but I also couldn't stop laughing.

"Ok there are 5 steps ahead carefully now.." He says and I slow go up the steps. "OK we're here you can take off your blind fold!" He says and I carefully remove my blindfold. 

"Holy shit...."