New York New York

-Sara's POV-

I was fast asleep in this comfortable ass plane seat when I felt someone shaking me lightly.

"Sara wake up we landed..." Todoroki's voice flooded my ears and I flutter my eyes open. "Mmm hello Shoto.. Are we already here?" I ask and rub my eye lightly as to mess up my make up.

"Yeah come on, Let get you something to eat.." He says and I smile. "Yeah I'm kinda hungry now that you mention it. "Well maybe cause you haven't eaten anything since THURSDAY." He says and I roll my eyes. "Don't worry I'll eat something!" I say and he grabs my hand. 

He covers my eyes with his Hand and walks me out off the plane. "Shoto~ Where are you taking me?" I ask laughing my ass off. "Ok ok here..." He takes his hand off my eyes and I see the beautiful city skyline. "Oh. MY. God..." I throw my hands over my eyes as I look at the city. The sun was just starting to set and the Sky was filled with all beautiful colors and the city look just as beautiful as I remembered.

"Shoto..." I whisper and I feel my eyes burn with tears. "Wh-why did you do this!" I ask as tears drip down my face. "Do you like it?" He asks and I turn to him. "Oh my god are you kidding me? I absolutely adore it! Shoto.. this is too much! I mean this is-" "This is all for you.." He says and grabs my hand. 

"You deserve all of this and more, Your working so hard everyday you deserve a nice little trip.." He says and I smile at him still crying a bit. "Thank you so much Shoto, I- I don't know how I can ever repay you.." I say and he cups my cheek. "Just seeing you smile is enough for me.." He says and I feel butterflies in my stomach.

The look in his eyes, the way his touch made me melt. His hand on my waist, it made me feel like I was the only girl in the world... I think I'm catching feelings for this son of a bitch! "Well come on let's go get some food." He says and I whip my tears luckily I didn't mess up my makeup! 

"Wait wait can we take a picture real quick?" I ask pulling my phone out. "Yeah of course..." He walks over to the pilot who flew us here and asked if he could take a photo for us. The pilot walked back over and took my phone. 

"OK ready? 3...2...1.. Cheese!" The pilot says and we take the photo. Shoto had his arm around me and I had my arm around his waist and my hand on his stomach. "Ok Sir it's nice!" The pilot  says and hands Todoroki my phone. 

"Oh yeah we look good in this thanks!" Todoroki says and I grab my phone to look at the photo. "Aww we look amazing! Mind if I post this on insta?" I ask and he blushes. "R-really you want to post this?" he ask and I nod. "Well yeah why not?" I ask and he blushes deeper. 

"I just figured since we aren't together you wouldn't want people to get the wrong idea you know?" He asks and I giggle. "Todoroki when I said I didn't want a relationship I meant it, Not just with you but with everyone. You and me might not be officially dating or whatever but you know we are gonna be partners In this so we are technically something!" I say and he smiles. 

"Yeah we are..." He says and I look at the photo again then realize something. "Oh just so you know, just because I'm not dating doesn't mean you can't! I hope you still you don't stop dating just on my account." I say and he laughs. "I don't think I'm really looking for a relationship either to be honest, With work and now the baby I just don't really see a relationship fitting in there anywhere." He says and I feel my heart kinda hurt. 

"N-No no yeah of course glad we're on the same page then.." I say and look at the photo. Why did It hurt so much that he wasn't looking for a relationship, I mean he is thinking the exact same thing as me... "Ok well anyways where are we going for dinner?" I ask and pat my stomach. "Pizza place.." he says and I stop in my track. 

"Waiiiiiiiiit do not tell me we are going to-" "Yeah we're going to Sal's" He says with a small smirk and I jump with glee. "AHHH OH MY GOD YES!" I clap and jump up and down in happiness. "I have never seen someone jump in heals..." he says and I laugh. "Come on, come on! We Gotta catch a cab!" I say and we start running of the runway from the plane. 

We enter the busy streets of the city. "HEY OVER HERE!" I call a cab and whistle making a cab drive pull over for us. "Woah..." he whispers and we climb into the "East 87th steers please." I tell the cab driver and he nods. 

"Oh god! its been so long since I've been here!" I say and clap my hands together. "Whens the last time you were here?" He asks and I think back. "well lets see I moved to Japan in my senior year of high school when I was 18 and I haven't come back since! But jeez I think about moving back all the time..." I say and he nods

"Why'd you move in the first place?" He asks and I sigh. "My father got a new Job... He made me and my mom move and when we we're supposed to move back mom fell in love with the place and so we stayed.." I say, "But your an adult now, why not move back?" he ask and I look out the window. 

"My mom is sick.. She can't leave Japan and I'm really all she has... My dad died after I graduated high school, And mom got diagnosed a little over a year ago.." I say and he nods. "Why don't you live with her?" He asks and I feel tears in my eyes. "well she's in the hospital... She's in a coma, and they keep saying she's gonna wake up.." I say and push the tears away I will not cry now.

"Oh.." "yeah.... thats the reason I work so much, I need to pay her hospital bills and make sure she's ok... I would do anything for her to wake up." I say and Todoroki grabs my hand. "I'm sure she'll wake up soon.." he says and I smile. "Thanks Todoroki.." I say and boop his nose. 

"Where here Miss." The driver says and pulls to the side of the road. "Thanks how much?" I ask " 6 bucks it's wasn't a long drive." He says and I smile. "Ok I got this..." I say and hand the guy a 10. "Thanks you keep the change." I say and we hop out of the cab. 

"OK just a little walk down this way and well be there!" I say, I intertwine my hand with his. "Mind if I hold your hand?" I ask and he shakes his hand. "Of course.." He says and squeezes my hand. We walk to the pizza place and I squeal when I see it. "AHHHH lets go lets go lets goooo!" I say and run into the restaurant. 

"SALLLLLLLL" I yell once I enter the restaurant, there was nobody in there except Sal and his son. "Who the- Sara?" Sal's son Anthony turns around and see me. "OH MY GOD! ANTHONY!" I run behind the counter and pull him into a hug. 

"SARA HOLY SHIT IT REALLY IS YOU!" he says hugging me back. "Hold the phone what are you doing here!" He ask and I pull away from him. "Came to town to get some of the best Pizza in the world!" is say and he laughs. "No but for real girls what you doin hear?" He asks and I laugh.

"NO for real! Shoto here took me on his private jet just to get some food!" I say and point back and Shoto. "OH shit ok period! I see you done moved up on us and got a little boyfriend?" He asks and I slap his shoulder playfully. "Nah he's just my baby daddy.." I say and pat my belly. "Wait... Your pregnant?" he asks and I nod with a little smile creeping on my face. 

"HOLY SHIT! DAD GET YO ASS OUT HERE!" Anthony yells for Sal. "What what!? Whats with all this yelling I'm trying to fucking cook back here!" Sal comes out fo the kitchen and I smile at him. "Heyyyy Sal!" I yell and run over to him. "Oh my god is that little miss Sara?" He asks rubbing his eyes. "In the flesh!" I say and hug him. 

"Dad little miss Sara here came here on a private jet and not only that she's fucking pregnant! Can you believe it!" Anthony asks and Sal looks me up and down. "Well look at you all grown up and shit! is this the lucky man?" Sal asks looking A Shoto. 

"Yup this Is is Shoto Todoroki. He is the number 3 hero in Japan!" I say and go over to Shoto. "Nice to meet you guys." Shoto says and smiles at them. "Shiiiiit Sara! Good for you!" Sal says and I smile at him. "So let me guess, Large pepperoni and sausage and a coke?" Sal asks and I nod. "You know it babe!" "Coming right up, go sit in your booth!" Sal says and I drag Todoroki to my booth in the way back. 

"So you like this?" Todoroki asks and I nod. "Uhhh yeah Of course!" I say and we sit and talk for a while...

________________________

A/N beep beep boop boop BOP