Like the first time (SmUt)

Shoto kissed me all up and down, It felt so good as he kissed me. He sucked on my neck definitely leaving a hickey but I didn't even care, his soft lips were so nice! He was kissing me but I felt his hand snake down to my underwear, He started rubbing little circles on my Bud and I let moans escape my mouth. It felt soo good but I needed more, I couldn't handle it anymore. 

I grabbed his hair and made him look at me. "Shoto I don't care anymore I need you right fucking now.." I say and he smirks. "Are you sure? No prep or nothing?" He asks and I rub my thighs together. I was already wet from his kisses and him rubbing me. "No please I just want toy now.." I say and he nods. "Anything for you love.." he says and takes off his shirt. I admire is body he was quite handsome...

He unbuckled his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers. Holy shit he's big... Like big big... Whatever I needed him now! "Already Hard?" I ask and he smirks. "What can I say, you're so fucking sexy.." he says and I blush. He leans over me and starts kissing me again. I was so happy to have him all to myself I couldn't wait to fuck him but then I remembered oh yeah idiot your fucking pregnant.. 

I remember Jen telling me that the best positions was doggy style haha, sorry that shit sounds funny. I pull away from Sho's kiss and look at him. "J-jen told me if I have sex I have to me on my hands and knees or on my side.." I say and he smirks. "Perfect..." He flips me over and I sit on my hands and knees. 

"I like your ass..." he says and slaps my butt. "SHO! You can't say that! Thats so embarrassing" I say and she chuckles. "Its just the truth sweetheart...." He says giving me another slap. "Ah fuck~" I moan out at the stinging sensation it felt so good. "Ready baby~" he asks and I nod. "Y-yes.." I say and I feel him line up with my hole. 

He sticks his tip in and I let out a deep breath. "F-fuck~" I moan and grab the bedsheets. "Y-you sure you're ok?" He asks but I can't breath I nod my head slightly. He starts to move into my deeper and I feel myself tense up. I was in pain but I also was starting to feel really fucking good. 

"F-fuck Shoto.." I moan a bit and cover my mouth. "Don't worry baby~" He says and starts slowly thrusting into me. Soon all the pain melts away and I feel amazing. "G-god damn it~" I moan out and drop to my elbows. "Mmm look at you, your so fucking perfect..." Shoto says rubbing my back then slaps my ass. "Shoto..." I moan out his name and he leans down, his body pressed down against my back. He grabs my boobs in his hands through my bra and holds on for support. 

"Your such a good fucking girl..." He tells me and kisses by back and neck. "Y-your so g-good!" I say in between moans. "My good little baby~ You gonna make me cum?" He asks and starts thrusting faster and harder. "Y-yes I'll make you cum!" I say and squeezes my boobs. 

"Who do you belong to?" 

"You Shoto!"

"Thats not my fucking name, who do you belong too!"

"You daddy! Please harder!" 

"Thats a good fucking girl~"

He keeps going thrusting into me and I moan louder and louder. "Daddy~" I moan and he starts grunting. "Thats my good baby~" He groans out and sits back up. He slaps my ass making me moan more and more. "Shit baby you're so fucking tight~ ahh~" His moans were so fucking sexy like holy shit. 

"You cum when I tell you too.." He says and grabs my hips. "Please daddy!" I yell out. "What do you want baby?" he asks, I feel the knot in my stomach form and I knew I was going to cum. "Please daddy can I cum!" I moan and he leans down to my neck and starts kissing it. "Say my name..." 

"Daddy!"

"Louder!"

"DADDY!" 

"Ahh~ Ok good girl now cum for me~" He moans out, his thrusts getting sloppier, as soon as I was told I came. I felt like I was riding my high for ever. "Sh-shit baby, AH~ Gonna fucking cum!" He tells me but I was still riding my high. "S-still feels so fucking good!" I moan and clamp down on him.