First appointment

-Sara's POV-

At work yesterday I made an appointment for today at 6. I told Todoroki and he said he would pick me up at the salon after work for the appointment. I also went to see if my phone could be fixed and I could be! It was just the screen and the guy said it would only cost 30 bucks to fix it. It was with the guy right now he said it should be done by 5 which was perfect. 

I was in the salon today so I had to do was wait for Todoroki to pick me up make a quick stop pick up my phone then run to the appointment. It was 4:50 and Todoroki walked it. "Yeah I'm here for Sara?" He asks Lisa at the receptionist desk. She was speechless all she did was point at me. 

"Thank you ma'am.." Todoroki walked over to where I was. I was doing a ladies nails and he stood next to me. "Ready to go?" he asked and I gave him a look. "Sir- do I look ready to you?" I ask and he sighs. "How much longer are you gonna be?" He asks and I roll my eyes. "Like 20 minutes." I say "20 minutes are you joking me?" He asks and I scoff. "Do I look like I'm joking? I take pride in these acrylics! This is my craft this is how I make money! If they look crazy or are not laid properly then I look like a shitty nail tech and thats not good business!" I explain and the lady I'm working on nods. 

"I love coming here to see Sara! She's been doing my nails for over a year I see her once ever 2 weeks!" She said and I smiled. She was my favorite client always tipped well and she wasn't too picky about what she wanted. She would just give me a color and then let me do whatever design I wanted. 

"Oh bea I love you too! You're my favorite client I swear!" I say and take out my LED light lamp. "Cure.." I say and she stick her hand in the lamp to let her nails cure and harden. "Fine I guess I'll just wait then." Todoroki says and stands next to me and watches as I paint he other hand.

"Switch." I tell the lady and she switches hands. "You sure you don't want any specific design?" I ask and she shakes her head. "Nope go crazy babe!" She says and I smile. "This is why you're my favorite." I say and she laughs. I start painting on a design on her other hand, it was perfect since she chose a pink color today so I did this...

 I start painting on a design on her other hand, it was perfect since she chose a pink color today so I did this

I started painting on the flower petals. "How do you do that?" Todoroki asks looking over my shoulder. "I don't know, I just you know paint.." I say and he continues to watch me. I finish the design on that hand then have her switch hands. 

I finish up the designs and top coat her nails. Then I ring her up and she gives me a large tip. "Oh ma'am no this is too much I can't accept this.." I say she had given me $25 bucks which is waaaay more then normally. "Oh please baby, you did such a good job on my nails! I love them! I'll see you in 2 weeks for a fill. Byeee." She leaves and I smile. 

"Ok lets go.." I say to Todoroki. I take off my apron and my face mask and hand them up. "Bye Lisa! I'll see you tomorrow!" I say and she hands me my paycheck. "Bye Sara have a nice day!" she says and we leave the salon. I start walking down the street. "Where are you going?" He asks and I smile. "I have to go pick up my phone! The guy said it should be ready by now, he's right around the corner." I say and keep walking.