Back to Japan I suppose

We ate all the pizza, I was fucking starving and I didn't even realize good thing Todoroki got me all that food. "Well thanks so much Sal! That was amazing!" I say as we checkout. "Please kid it was so nice toy see you! Hey do me a favor don't be a stranger when you have the little kid come pay a visit!" Sal says and I pat my stomach. 

"Of course Sal! You're like my father I couldn't imagine not coming back to visit after I have the baby!" I say and Sal hugs me. "Hey Sara don't forget about me ya old bitch!" Anthony says and hugs me too. "Aww Ant, I'm gonna miss you so much!" I say and squeeze him. 

"Please we have to talk more often! You still my number right?" I ask and he nods. "Yup I still have it, I'll make sure to text you!" He says and I nod. "Well it was Nice to meet you Shoto! Thanks for bringing Sara to us!" Anthony says and Shakes Todoroki's hand.

"Of course and we'll be back, I swear after have this pizza I don't think I can ever go back to having Japanese pizza.." Todoroki says and we all laugh. Todoroki pays and we say good bye then walk out to the street. "Oh Shoto that was the best night Ive had in years!" I say as I spin through the street. 

"I'm glad you had a good time.." He says and watches as I twirl around. "Ugh isn't this place just the best! The electric feeling! The bright lights! The non stop pace, mmm it's home.." I say and stop in the middle of the side walk just looking up at the yellow and dark blue sky. 

"I love this city..." I say and take a nice deep breath. "Well you can come back whenever you want, I'm more then happy to take you here." Todoroki says and I smile. "Thanks Shoto... I got lucky to have you as my baby daddy!" I say and he blushes. "Please stop calling me Baby daddy..." He sighs out and I laugh. 

"Oh well back to Japan I suppose, I have work in the morning." I say and he nods. "So you still want to meet my friends on Wednesday?" He asks as we walk down the street. "OH yes please! I have to stop at Tia's and pick up some "stuff" Then I'll go to your agency!" I say and he nods. 

"Hey pick me and Bakugo up some? Kaminari said he has but he has shit weed.." Todoroki says and I laugh. "I can't believe you smoke Shoto?" I say and he chuckles. "With a father like mine you really try anything just to distract yourself." He says and I giggle. "Don't worry Tia only grows that quiltyyyy shit! It's so fucking good, it sucks I can't smoke anymore.." I say and he laughs. 

"Well I thank you for not smoking for that baby." He says and I hail us a cab quickly. "Anything for this little one!" I say and we step into the cab. We drive back to the airport and he takes me back to his private jet. We fly back to Japan after a wonderful night out...

~~~

We land in Japan and hop of the Private jet. "Ok let me drop you off at home." He says as I yawn. "Yeah I got to get some sleep, luckily it's only midnight here.." I say and he walks me to his car. He drives me to my apartment and I get out. "Alright Shoto. Thanks again for this I had a wonderful time.." I say. "I had a good time too Sara.. I'll see you Wednesday ok?" He asks and I nod. 

I walk up my stairs to my apartment and into my room. "Ughhh so sleepyyyy." I flop onto my bed after stripping my self of my clothes. "Naked sleeping!" I roll over and pass out...

~time skip to Wednesday~

Today I was feeling fucking amazing! I didn't have any morning sickness, I had a great breakfast with all the foods Todoroki got me AND I did my laundry last night so I had a full wardrobe! 

I wanted to look really good for when I met all of Todoroki's friends so I picked out my favorite outfit. It was perfect cause on Monday I had done my nails knowing I wanted to wear this outfit

 It was perfect cause on Monday I had done my nails knowing I wanted to wear this outfit

(Like this ^^^^^^^)

(The fit^^^^ ALSO LOOK AT HER HAIRRR I'M IN LOVE)

(The shoesss Ok PURR ^^^^^)

I did my make up naturally today and I re did my braids last night so I looked fucking AMAZING! I text Tia to let her know I was on my way to her place and with that I left my apartment. 

I walk a few blocks down to Tia's Place and opened her door with the key she gave me. "T! I'm here bitchhhh!" I yell into her place and she comes running up to me. "THERE'S MY BES FRANNNNN!" Tia yells and hugs me. "Oh shit look at youuu! You look fine as fuck today!" She says and I laugh. 

"I could say the same for you! I LOVE THE YELLOW!" I say and touch her hair. She dyed it yellow and had it natural, she has long curly hair like me but I usually keep mine in braids. "Ok so I have some good shit this week! I already have your stash all bagged up!" She says and drags me to the living room. 

"Oh nice, I already got 2 people set up to buy." I say and grab my tote bag. "Oh ok period who?" She asks and I hand her my tote. "My baby daddy and his friend hahah!" I say, she laughs with me and bags my shit. "Dead ass? Todoroki smokes? Thats kinds dope!" She says. 

"Yeah it is I was shocked when I found out too but hey it's whatever." I say. She hands me my tote fulled with weed. "Damn ok well, this should last the week come back next week you need some more!" She says, I hug her quickly. "Thanks T, Alright I'd love to stay but I've gotta hit the road I'm meeting Shoto's friends today.." I say with a nervous sigh. 

"Oh shit the fuck you still doing here then! Hit the road bitch!" She says basically pushing me out of the door. "Ok ok I love you T, I'll text you later alright?" I ask, she nods and kisses my cheek. "Bye bitch! Come back when you got my fucking moneyyyyy!" She says making me laugh. "Ok idiot!" I say and leave the building. 

Shoto

Shoto: Hey are you coming?

Sara: Yup I just left T's I'll be there in an hour.

Shoto: An hour? Why so long?

Sara: I'm not fucking running I'm wearing heals, not that I can't run in heals but I'm not trying to do all that today! I'll walk fast through. 

Shoto : Ok I'll see you then.

Sara: Peace baby ;P

I start walking quickly to Shoto's agency trying to get there earlier.... 

________________________________

A/N 

Ok so Tia is based off my crazy ass Aunt, she's funny as fuck and I will try to incorporate her into the story more. Also I think in the 2nd or 3rd chapter when Sara was texting Tia her name was Tia Tamara in her phone. That is not Tia's last name lmfaooo it's supposed to me like Tia Tamara the Dojo cat song so YEAH!