Reveal

I leave the room then come back with the box full of balloons. I see all my friends talking with the pros and Shoto was talking to Jacob it made me happy seeing everyone get along....

"OK guys are you all ready?" I ask and set the box down. "Yeah everyone stand over here and we're gonna pop the balloons, Right?" Shoto asks and I giggle at his obliviousness. "Yes exactly.." I open the box and pull out 3 balloons. 

"Wait 3? Why 3?" Jacobs ask, I smile and look at Shoto who just nods at me. "Wellll apparetnally we are having triplets.." I say with a smile but I still sighed. "WHAT!" Everyone yells at the same time and I just shake my head. "OK ok lets just do this thangggggggg." I say and hand Shoto a ballon. 

"Jen come here you hold one too since you already know." I say, Jen runs up and grabs a ballon. "Ok ready?" I ask, "HELL YEAH POP THAT BITCH!" Tia yells making everyone laugh. "Ok 3...2...1..."

*POP*

Pink confetti fall down and everyone cheers, I was so happy seeing the confetti fall it made my heart flutter... "OK next one.."

I walk over to Jen and get my little needle ready. "Ok, 3....2....1...."

*POP*

"OH MY GOD A BOY YES!" Jacobs yells and I giggle at him, Everyone cheers and then I walk over to Shoto. 

"Ready for this?" I whisper ask him, he nods and winks at me. "Ok, 3....2.....1...."

*POP*

"AHH ANOTHER BOY!" Mina jumps up and down clapping and everyone cheers again. They walk over to us and pull me and Shoto into a a Giant group hug congratulating us. "Aww man thanks so much you guys!" I say as we all hug. "I'm so happy for you guysssss!" Tia says squeezing the air out of Shoto's lungs. 

"T-thanks Tia!" Shoto says and pats her head, she may be small but she's strong as shit! Everyone pulls away. "Well that's that! Now lets just hang out and partyyyyyy!" I say, everyone claps for us again. 

We all start talking in small groups eventually all the girls found me and all the boys started talking and drinking. "Sooo Sara! How are you feeling?" Ururaka ask making me sigh. "Really sleepy mostly, I've been working alot to save money and so I bumped up my hours to 46 hours a week." I say rubbing my forehead. 

"Jesus Sara! We are heroes and we don't even work that much! Not to mention you're pregnant with triplets!" Momo says. "Yeah well I have to go on maternity leave in a 2 months! That means I have to save some money, maybe even means I'm gonna move.." I say sadly and they comfort  me.

"Well I already told you babe you're more than welcome to come live with me!" Tia says, "Oh yeah me too, I would love to have you, I have plenty of rooms!" Momo adds on, soon all the girls were offering to have me live with them and it made me so happy to have all theses friends who were willing to take me in and honestly I was getting emotional. 

"Aww man you guys are the best! I love you all so much!" I say and pull them all in for a hug, "I appreciate you all so much but I'll be ok, Jacob already asked me to move in with him so I'll be staying there!" I say. 

"Why not move in with Todo? I mean he is the father after all." Mina says and I sigh. "Things have been weird with me and Shoto lately. He kissed me when he found out we were having triplets and won't talk about it with me... I don't know how he feels or if he would even want me to move in with him?" I say.

"Well how do you feel?" Jiro asks me. I look down at the ground, "I think I like him..." I say and the girls squeal. "As you should bitch! He's fucking hot!" Rina says, I laugh at her because she's not wrong. "I know right! But eh, he said he wasn't looking for a relationship, granted I'm not either but the idea of being with him, it makes me happy..." I say and gain another squeal from the girls. 

~~~

After a while of talking with everyone, people started leaving one by one. Eventually it was just me and Shoto left. We sat on the couch and started at the confetti on the floor in silence. As we sat there I started planning my week, We had the party early in the day so I made sure to pick up a shift at the diner, I'm only able to work like this for 2 more months so I really gotta work hard.

I was really stressed out. I was working too hard I know it but it's what I needed to do. Jacob tries to help with moms medical bills but I'm the main person to pay for it, Not to mentions my other bills and my rent and stuff it was getting really hard to financial balance my life and I was stressing out. 

"Hey Sara.." Shoto breaks the silence and I look at him. "Yeah Sho?" 

"Can you quit your jobs?"

"The fuck is wrong with you no." 

"Please..." 

"Why are you even asking Sho, I mean you know I can't."

"But why?"

"Are you stupid or something? Medical bills, Rent, Light, water, heat, and also supplies for my art and just my normal job stuff I can't just quit." 

"Why don't.... Why don't you move in with me?" 

Shoto asked me to move in with him... My heart feels like its exploding... He wants me to move in with him... "Wait. You want me to move in with you?" I ask, "Yeah... I really don't want you working like this anymore, you're stressing yourself out I can tell. I want you to quit your jobs and just worry about yourself." He says grabbing my hand. 

"I know your independent, And believe me I know you can take care of yourself you prove that to me everyday but... I really want to take care of you. I want to be someone you can relay on. I'm not asking you to stay home and be like a stay at home mother but I really want you to take a break and let someone else worry about you for a bit..." Shoto says and cups my cheek. 

I was shocked. I mean I have taken care of other people or myself my whole life, people alway try to help me but I never let them... I think I want him to take care of me. He had a worried look on his face as he held my cheek. He was so pretty... 

"Ok.." I whisper and his eyes glimmer. "Ok?" "Ok I'll move in with you.." I say and his face break out into a smile. "Really?" He asks and I nod. "Yeah I- I'd love to move in with you..." I say and he smiles really wide. "O-Ok Great! We can set up a nursery and we can give you your own room if you want-"

"Why not just share a room with you?" I ask cutting him off, he stares at me with a wide smile, "I'd love to share a room with you..." He says and I smile. "Ok great... Give me one month to get things in order and then.. then I can move in with you..." I say and he nods. "Perfect." 

_________________________________________________

A/N

vida la vidaaaaaaaa