This is just great

(A/N: Just real quick for this first part, Bold is Todoroki, normal is Sara)

"Your what?"

"Um Pregnant.. I'm pregnant"

"I- How are you-"

"we had sex, and well sex sometime equals Baby"

"But... Wait how do you even know it's mine?"

"What are you calling me a slut?"

"No wait thats not-"

"What you think I'm just sleeping with random guys all the time?"

"Sara no thats not-"

"Nah save it bitch, if thats what you think then you can suck my left tit, I'm outta here!" 

I get up and start to leave the room but he quickly jumps up and grabs my arm. "What?" I ask annoyed that he just implied I'm sleeping around. "Please wait, that was rude of me to say just stay..." He asks softly and I groan. "Fine but I don't have all day I have work at 10:30." I say and look at my watch It was only 9:30 just now. 

He sits me down at his desk and sits back down across from me.  I cross my legs and fold my arms I was quite mad we sat in silence for a minute . "Just so you know your the last person I slept with. I can prove it." I say breaking the silence. "How?" he asks and I pull put my phone. 

"Here read this." I opened my text messages with Tia and showed him the phone. 

Tia Tamara 🥰

T: Girl you need to get some dick!

Me: Tia if you don't shut the fuck up...

T: Its the truth! I mean shit the last guy you were with was that sexy ass pro hero 🤤

Me: Yeah so? I don't like sleeping around, that was just a random ass fling you know I'm not like that!

T: Yeah I know but still you should hit him up! Maybe have a little rendezvous~

Me: T your absolutely insane...

T: I know you are but what am I? 

Me: I'm gonna kick you ass!

Todoroki hands me back my phone. "Thats was yesterday..." I say grabbing my phone back from him. "Ok ok I believe you..." He says and puts his head in his hands. "What do you want to do?" I ask and he looks up at me. "It's not my choice now is it.." He says and I unfold my arms. 

"What do you mean?" I ask and he leans back. "It's your body, I mean I know what I want but it's really up to you.." He says and I sigh. I've been thinking about it in the back of my head all morning... Abortion. I just don't think I can bring myself to do it. Even though I've always wanted to have kids I never imagined it would be this soon. 

"I'm keeping it..." I say and he sighs. "Good thats what I wanted. If you had said you didn't want it I wouldn't have fought you because I know how horrible it is to be forced to do that.." He says and looks out his giant ass windows. 

"Yeah.. Um listen I just want you know I don't like need you to be in the babies life if you don't want to be. I'm not gonna force you to be a dad or anything like that.." I say and he shakes his head. "I can't believe I'm pregnant...." I say and put my head in my hands. "You need to make an appointment with the doctors.. I have a family doctor I trust very much I'll make and appointment for you." He says and I hold up my hand. 

"I can do it myself thanks, I have a friend who is a doctor at a good hospital I trust her with my life so I'll be seeing her." I say and he nods. We sit in silence for a while and think, I was really hitting me now that I am pregnant.. I feel tears burn in my eyes and I try to hold them back for as long as I could but it was no use.