Epilogue

1 Month Later

1 Month Later

A pair of arms wrap around me hugging me tightly.

"How was research today?"

I cuddle in closer to Bash's back. "It was so nice! The professor let me write up the results from the experiment the grad students performed."

"Impressive, Emma," he murmurs into my back.

"Thank you." I bite my lip. "How's the wedding planning going?" I ask.

"Well, Matt is being the best man so you can just guess how that is going," he teases.

"Oh stop," I say amusedly rolling my eyes. "I am really happy he accepted and is working on getting along with Carl."

He shakes his head light-heartedly. "Yeah, I am still surprised. It doesn't seem real and even the fact my dad is doing well. He is really enjoying the facility in D.C. Last Saturday when I visited, he was still talking about that pretty nurse."

"Oooh," I answer grinning. "When I visited you the other time she seemed very nice. I think she would look good with your dad."

"Should we match them up? Parent trap them?" He says suggestively waggling his eyebrows.

"Possibly," I reply giggling. He kisses me on the cheek smiling.

"Ewww, get a room," Luka jokes and I blush deeply.

"Gladly" Bash responds. Luka laughs and I lightly shove Bash's chuckling form away. He grabs my wrist quickly and presses his lip against the inside of my wrist grinning as he looks at me beneath his lashes before intertwining our fingers.

We are all at my dorm hanging out before we leave for our spring break. James and Jeremy are here along with Jess and Jared. Jess is going to spend the week at Jared's house to meet his dad which is a huge deal for the two of them and I am super excited.

Ray is back for the first time since the fall semester. She has been taking all her classes online, but she came to visit all of us, well most of all Becky. They are in the corner talking and haven't left each other's side since she arrived.

All of the sudden, Luka looks up from his phone and grins widely. "Emma I have some great news...I got the internship!"

"Oh my gosh, yes!" I squeal and give him a deep hug and he laughs.

"So apparently a Dr. Barnes put in an amazing recommendation for me. Do you happen to know anything about that," he states knowingly.

I bite my lip hiding my smile.

"You like just totally beat Jared out of best friend."

"What!" Jared says popping his head into our conversation with a perplexed expression.

Luka pushes Jared's head away before hugging me again tightly. I giggle and he lets me go to do a little happy dance while Bash gives him a fist pump of congratulations.

Jamie tugs Jeremy over to the group of us. "Hey, we are about to head on the road, but I have a question Emma. My sorority is throwing the biggest mixer of the year and there's a chance I could be nominated to be a big sister to some new pledges..." she turns to me pointedly. "It would be awesome if I could have some friends who could talk boastingly about me. Would you like to come?"

I think about showing up and having Sebastien on my side and Luka, Jess, and Becky dancing with me. I nod my head and her high-pitched shrieking of excitement could be heard through the whole dorm hall.

The End

****author's note*Next chapter is a small thank you note to all of you amazing readers 💗

***
*author's note*
Next chapter is a small thank you note to all of you amazing readers 💗