Chapter 30: in ur arms (2)

(a/n: last part huhuhuhu🤧)

Third Person POV

Kai and Taehyun went backstage to greet Yeonjun and Beomgyu. The two waved cheerfully with the flowers they're holding as they see Yeonjun from a distance. The two walked towards him, and they noticed something wrong. Yeonjun looks worried, as seen from his tired face.

Yeonjun: Have you two seen Gyu?

Taehyun: Gyu? You mean Beomgyu?

Yeonjun gave Taehyun a nod. He has been finding the other one for a while, Beomgyu is missing right after the play ended.

Both Taehyun and Kai looked at each other first, before answering the worried guy's question.

Taehyun: No, we haven't.

Kai: Why? Is there something wrong?

Yeonjun: I couldn't find him anywhere. I don't know where he went right after our play.

Taehyun: I'll try texting him.

Yeonjun: It's no use. His phone is on me.

Kai: Then let's just find him.

Yeonjun: I'll go find him in our room. You two find him elsewhere.

Beomgyu's POV

" "Saints don't move through grant for prayer's sake."

"Then move not... While my prayer effect I take."

Then they hugged..."

That scene isn't even included in the script. Is that really necessary?

Or maybe Mrs. Kwon talked to them and somehow changed it?

Or maybe, Yeonjun did it because he realized he like Hyunah???!

I took a sip from my water bottle. Then, I smashed the bottle onto the surface of my desk. A blast of air went out of my mouth as I let out a sigh.

Beomgyu: What in the world is wrong with me to—

Yeonjun: There you are!

I almost threw myself from my seat, out of shock, as I heard a sudden voice from someone standing beside the door.

Beomgyu: Hey! What are you doing here?

I avoided his gaze and just stared at my water bottle. My water bottle looks kinda good though.

Yeonjun: Nothing. I just miss you.

Beomgyu: Really— Oh! I mean... okay.

Yeonjun: What do you mean by "okay"? Is that your new way of saying... "I miss you too"?

(*'-*)

Beomgyu: Stop it. It's too cringey.