Chapter 9: what really happened back then

Beomgyu's POV

Yeonjun: Food is ready.

I can smell the aroma here in the living room of the Bibimbap that Yeonjun cooked and it smell so good. I bet it's delicious because the smell says so.

I walked into the kitchen and prepared myself in the table.

I became so happy as Yeonjun placed the food on the table and it looks and smell really good.

Beomgyu: Thank you for the food! I'll eat well!

I gave Yeonjun a very bright smile and he did the same.

Yeonjun grabbed his spoon and chopsticks and I also grab mine then we began eating our food.

Beomgyu: Arghhhhh! It's tastes really good! You're an amazing cook, Yeonjun!

Yeonjun seems so focused at his food. I guess he doesn't really like talking while eating so I just continued eating my food.

Third Person POV

The two is almost done eating but Yeonjun is starting to feel uneasy. He started to feel sudden headache so he slightly massaged his temple part then the pain immediately disappear. Beomgyu noticed that there is something wrong with Yeonjun and he asked him if he's okay.

Yeonjun: I'm fine.

Beomgyu: You sure?

Yeonjun nodded but Beomgyu still feel so worried towards him.

Beomgyu: Here drink some water. Maybe you'll feel better.

Yeonjun: No need, Beomgyu. I'm fine.

Beomgyu is still worried.

Yeonjun stood up and he's about to clean the table but suddenly Beomgyu initiated to do everything including the dishes. Yeonjun keeps insisting that he'll be the one to do everything but Beomgyu still continued what he is doing without hesitation.

Beomgyu's POV

9:30 PM

After washing the dishes, I laid myself on the sofa and sighed. Yeonjun is also on the sofa and is busy with his phone.

Beomgyu: Yeonjun. Are we just not gonna do something?

Yeonjun: What do you mean?

Beomgyu: I mean, it's too boring right now.

Yeonjun: What do you want to do?

Beomgyu: I want to a watch movie! Do you have one?

He answered a nod.

Beomgyu: Great! Let's watch movies!

Yeonjun's POV

The movie isn't even in the half part of it yet Beomgyu is already asleep. He's sleeping on my shoulder again like last time on the bus. He even didn't know he was leaning on me that time, how cute.