Chapter 11: friends

Monday (7:15 AM)

Beomgyu's POV

It's a beautiful morning. I am currently walking in our campus together with Yeonjun to go to our classroom. I'm glad I can now be with Yeonjun without being awkward nor embarrassed. And I'm also glad that Yeonjun and I are friends now.

Kai: Yeonjunah! Annyeong!

Yeonjun and I looked at our back and we saw Kai waving from a far distance. He then ran towards us.

Kai: Oh! Beomgyu is also here. Annyeong, Beomgyu!

Beomgyu: Hi—

Kai: Why are you two together?

I was paused for a second. I awkwardly looked at Yeonjun and he was also looking at me.

Earlier, I convinced Yeonjun to keep it a secret to Kai and Taehyun that I stayed yesterday at his house.

Beomgyu: Uhmm. I-i accidentally met him a while ago when I was walking.

It seems that Kai was convinced with my lie because he was nodding after it.

We three proceeded to walk towards our classroom.

Kai: Really? I thought you two have plans that I might not know.

Yeonjun: Plans about what?

Kai: You know, joining club or something...

Beomgyu: Are you joining a club?

Kai suddenly stopped from walking.

Kai: Nope. I'm not joining any club.

Then he walked quickly leaving me and Yeonjun here in our spot.

Beomgyu: What did just happen?

Yeonjun: ¯\_()_/¯

(9:00 AM)

First class is now finished and now is our break time. A lot of my classmates are preparing and going out of the room.

I fixed my things then grabbed my bag and headed to Yeonjun who's now talking to Kai.

Beomgyu: Hey, guys! Can I come with you two today? You know, Taehyun is absent so I'm all alone right now.

Kai: Sure, Bamgyu!

I smiled to both of them and they smiled back.

Yeonjun's POV

Beomgyu: Can't we just go and stay at the school's fountain?

Kai: No way, It's too hot in there.

I saw Beomgyu pouting his lips. Cutie.

I was startled when Beomgyu started to hold my arms. He is now shaking my arms.