Chapter 28: my boyfriend

flashback (Saturday)

Beomgyu's POV

As soon as I got out of the taxi, I quickly ran towards the front of the mall. I stopped running upon arriving near the entrance, but I got confused when I couldn't find him. My eyes kept looking for him, but I couldn't still find anything . I wiped first all the sweat in my head before pulling my phone from my pocket to text him about where he is.

 I wiped first all the sweat in my head before pulling my phone from my pocket to text him about where he is

I looked everywhere once again and I saw a familiar physique of a guy through the glass wall. And it turns out, it's him. I could see him from the outside so I waved my hand to him, but his face looked upset so I guess that's the reason why he didn't respond anything. He was inside the mall so he went through the exit to come see me.

Beomgyu: Where have you been?

Yeonjun: Inside, obviously.

Beomgyu: Are you angry? Why do you look upset?

Yeonjun: Nothing.

He rolled his eyes in the air and looked away from me. He is upset.

Beomgyu: Look, I'm sorry that I took so long to get here. But I think I'm on time—

He looked at me with his forehead and brows furrowed.

Yeonjun: You're an hour late.

Upon hearing him, I zipped my mouth.

Beomgyu: A-at least we're not late to watch a movie.

Yeonjun: The movie just started thirty minutes ago.

Beomgyu: Oh...

The atmosphere between us got tense, so I tried to change the mood by laughing awkwardly.

Beomgyu: Come on, we could still watch it later. For now, let's go shopping okay? Hmm?

I became clingy as I started to grab his shirt and wrapped my arms into his arms, trying to act cute to soften his mood. I don't know if it's working but I continued doing it.

Yeonjun: Sure.

My eyes went round when he grabbed my hand with his soft hands, holding it tight. He leads the way, meaning I can only see him from behind, yet his back is also attracting my eyes. I guess all parts of his body are attractive— wait what? I closed my eyes and shook my head for thinking such nonsense.

Yeonjun: Gyu, hurry—

We both stopped from walking, he looked at my face like there's something on it.

Beomgyu: W-what?

He raised his hand with my hand attached to it.

Yeonjun: Does this already make you blush?