Chapter 26: confession?

Third Person POV

Soobin: The performance is great but the beat of the song is a bit off, just a little. Don't worry, y'all still did great! Nice one! Next!

The hard-rock concept band on the stage is busy catching their breath after a good and energetic performance, as expected from them.

Kai, on the other hand, lowered his head while scratching his hair and bit his lower lip out of frustration upon hearing Soobin.

They all left the stage and gathered in one place at the backstage.

Seungmin: Congrats, guys. We did nice back there.

Seunghyo: No we didn't. We all know Kai messed up back there.

Kai: I'm sorry, everyone. I will practice even harder later and concentrate more. I'm so sorry, again.

Seungmin: No. We really did nice up there. You did made a mistake back there but still we did our best even though it's a practice. Let's just do even better next time, okay.

"Okay!"

Soobin: What's with the sad face?

Kai was busy practicing with his drums when Soobin made him surprised as he sat beside the unhappy boy on the floor. The two of them are alone inside the club room, resulting of Kai's cheeks become pink. He lowered his head so that Soobin couldn't notice his blushing cheeks.

Kai: I-i'm busy practicing. Don't di-disturb me.

Soobin: Actually, I'm here to help you.

Soobin gave his palm to Kai. Kai even blushed more because of Soobin's actions and his body started to shiver. Kai slowly handed his hand on to Soobin's hand. But Soobin furrowed his brows and smiled in confusion as the cute blushing boy reached his hands.

Soobin: What are you doing?

Kai: H-huh?

Soobin: The sticks. I said give me the sticks.

Kai's eyes enlarged as he now understands what Soobin's actions actually mean a while ago. He didn't even bother to move a little, because of too much embarrassment.

Soobin initiated to just grab the sticks from Kai since the embarrassed boy was paralyzed for a moment, making him chuckle on what Kai is acting just now.

Soobin: Watch and listen, okay?

He started to hit the drums using the sticks he's holding. Kai is trying to focus his eyes at the drums but he can't, he keeps ending up staring at his love. Soobin finished the beat well, it took a matter of seconds before Kai applauded him in a slow manner. Soobin's lips stretched on both ends, also Kai.

Soobin: Your turn.

He handed the sticks to Kai. He started to produce beat with the drums. Soobin's eyes are scrutinized at him as he is examining him if he would make a mistake.

Soobin: Nice, that was good!

Kai: R-really?