Chapter 2: the presentation

Beomgyu's POV

I'm scared. This might be my end.

Beomgyu: What?

Yeonjun gave a look at my face then into my bag. I look at my bag and...

Yeonjun: That's my bag.

That's so embarrassing. Our bag is almost the same that's why I mistook it. Why in all things do I have the same bag as him?

I just laugh awkwardly and ran away immediately.

Taehyun's POV

same time

I'm heading towards a bookstore to buy some papers for our essay. I'm really impressed that Beomgyu has his essay done so early.

Beomgyu is one of the smartest student in our class especially when it comes to written outputs and art activities. He is always hardworking and also creative. Back in middle school, his artwork was posted on a big art wall and many students were amazed by its beauty and creativity. I admire him for being so diligent and artistic.

I can't find the papers that I'm looking for. I can't ask the lady infront of the Books area about it because I'm too shy. So I searched for it everywhere in the Arts area.

All I can see is Short Bond and Long Bond papers. I can't find an A4 paper.

Kai: Taehyun! What are you doing here?

Taehyun: I'm looking for an A4 but I can't find any.

Kai: Really?

Kai asked the lady infront of the Books area for an A4 but sadly the lady said it's already out of stock.

Kai: There's also a bookstore nearby. Maybe they have what you need. Wanna come?

It's awkward if he'll come with me. Maybe he'll be uncomfortable if I will take his time. But it's unpleasant to him if I disagree.

Kai: Don't worry, it's fine for me. Come on!

He walked away to the Exit door while looking at me. He's giving me this "come" hand sign so I came with him.

after buying

Taehyun: Thank you for accompanying me. Are you done with your activity with Beomgyu?

Kai: Yup. I'm just waiting for Yeonjun that's why I'm wandering around here then I recognized you inside the bookstore.

Taehyun: OK. What's with Yeonjun?

Kai: He said he has to buy something. I think he's buying so many stuffs that it already took him an hour.

Kai's phone suddenly rung. He immediately checked his phone and said he have to go because Yeonjun is already looking for him. We exchanged goodbyes then he walked away.

Third Person POV

at Taehyun's bedroom (7:26 PM)

Taehyun is busy with his phone while laying on his bed. He's busy chatting with Beomgyu.

 He's busy chatting with Beomgyu