Chapter 21: w-what?

Beomgyu's POV

Yeonjun: ...I'm jealous as hell.

I gasped. M-my heart. It's starting to beat fast.

Beomgyu: W-what?

Yeonjun: I said I'm jealous.

I looked into his eyes that are gazing at me for a while. He's making me feel a sensation of a little tickle traveling up my stomach. I started to blink too much so I looked away from him. I didn't know what to say.

Yeonjun: Are you just going to say nothing?

Beomgyu: Yeonjun... I don't know what to say. I-i gotta go.

Yeonjun: Beom—

I left him and ran as fast as I could. This is the only thing that I could think of to do at this moment. I have to ignore him because what happened earlier— it's all impossible. He must be joking, right?

Taehyun: Beomgyu! What happened? What's your role?

I was in shock when I suddenly bumped into Taehyun at the door of our room. At that very moment, my senses came back after a long time of being unconscious while walking back here.

Beomgyu: I-i'm the Romeo.

Taehyun: Really? Good luck, Beomgyu! I know you can do it! I can still remember back then when you also participated in a Class Play. You were great there and I know you will also do the same thing this time.

Beomgyu: Thank you, Taehyun.

To be honest, I haven't understand any words that came from Taehyun's mouth. I became unconscious once again as the scene came across again in my mind. I immediately went to my seat and I rest myself on the Armrest of the chair.

But due to the deafening noise from my classmates, I'm unable to rest so I straightened my back and stared at the view outside of the window instead.

The wind outside swept along my skin as I shut my eyes. Today is too cloudy so there isn't much sunlight everywhere but still the breeze of the fresh air is making me at ease.

"I'm jealous as hell."

I suddenly opened my eyes when the thing came across my mind for the nth time. I started to hit my head multiple times so that I could forget that thing.

Kai: Beomgyu? Really? You're the Romeo?

I couldn't take at least one scoop of my food because of too much discomfort; the Romeo thing and the Yeonjun thing.

Beomgyu: Y-yeah.

Kai: That's great. How about you my friend, Yeonjun?

"I'm jealous as hell."

That again. I made my head down facing my food. It's too awkward that I couldn't forget it, also Yeonjun is in my front.