Chapter 5: the game

inside the classroom

Beomgyu's POV

It's Kai's game today. We are all excited but it's still later afternoon. So we have to finish class before watching the game. Kai isn't present in the classroom since he is busy preparing for the game.

at the school campus (9:11 AM)

Beomgyu: Why is time so slow! I want to watch the game already!

Our first subject is already done and we're now currently having our first break. Taehyun and I decided to come to the fountain since it isn't crowded anymore unlike yesterday. Taehyun invited Yeonjun a while ago since Kai isn't around but he disagreed. He said he has to do his essay in the library.

Taehyun: I hope no teacher will give an assignment today.

Beemgyu: I hope so. There are still students who aren't finish with the essay.

Taehyun: How about let's visit Kai?

Beomgyu: Maybe he's still busy preparing for the game?

Taehyun: Okay. Let's just not bother him.

Soobin's POV

school campus (9:35 AM)

Jungkook: Soobini, are you done decorating the club room?

Soobin: Yes, hyung! We are also done distributing the audition papers yesterday!

(hyung = a word used by Korean males to address another male older than them who they are close to.)

Jungkook: Nice one! Seriously, you are slowly becoming like Namjoon! Both of you are incredibly responsible persons, you do deserve to be the club's president this year.

Jungkook hyung is my senior in this club for 2 years. There are also other seniors who helped me like Jimin hyung, Taehyung hyung and many more. And thanks to them, they all taught me how to love myself so that I can stand on the stage confidently. I will not forget about their kindness and many good things they have done to me. Instead, I'll cherish those happy moments forever.

Soobin: I'm just doing my job, hyung!

Jungkook: Wait, are you busy later?

Soobin: Not really, hyung. Why?

Jungkook: It's Jin's game later. Wanna come?

Soobin: Oh, is it today? I forgot hehhehehe.

Jungkook: (smiled) Come with us, ok! Jin will be disappointed if you didn't watch his game!

Soobin: Of course, hyung!

Jungkook: Okay. Bye!

Soobin: Bye, hyung!

Jungkook hyung walked to a distance while I headed back to my classroom. How did I forget that it's Jin hyung's game today?!