Chapter 12: the demon inside

Tuesday (7:30 AM)

Beomgyu's POV

Beomgyu: Taehyun! Welcome back!

I came towards Taehyun's seat and I shook his hair.

Taehyun: What are you doing? You're messing up my hair.

Taehyun looks irritated with my actions so I stopped. I laughed at him because of his looks with that messy hair. He looked at me irritated and he fixed his hair.

Beomgyu: How's your trip? Mom told me you lost your favorite shirt in the airport last night then you became quiet the whole flight.

Taehyun: Shut up.

Beomgyu: Ok! Ok! Chill!

I sat on the armrest of his seat. I looked at Taehyun then I tapped on my lap.

He looks confused.

Beomgyu: I know you haven't sleep well. Here, sleep on my lap.

Taehyun: No.

Beomgyu: Come on, just sleep.

I pushed Taehyun's head onto my lap. I patted his head well so he can sleep comfortably for the mean time.

Beomgyu: By the way, Taehyun. How are you going to audition for the Music Club?

Taehyun answered while he is still on his position.

Taehyun: I don't know. Maybe I'll just give up—

I immediately grabbed his head and held both of his cheeks.

Beomgyu: What?! No way! You should still audition! (while shaking his head)

He pushed away my hands on his face.

Taehyun: Stop.

Beomgyu: Taehyun, how about your dream? You said you want to perform atleast on a school stage?

Taehyun: I can just audition for next year.

I feel downed to what he just said. Poor Taehyun.

Taehyun: Hey, come on. I'll audition next year, promise.

Taehyun looked at me in the eye and he smiled at me while I'm still sad.

Mr. Yoo: Good Morning Class!

I immediately stood up from Taehyun's armrest. I said bye to Taehyun then I headed into my seat.

Yeonjun's POV

First class is finished.

I am currently busy fixing my things.

Kai: Argh. I really hate Math Class as the first subject like dude, it's really a torture to my braincells. By the way, are you heading to the library now?