Mistake

Rose sighed and started,

"So, on that day...when we were drinking at the club, you were busy drinking, and you even started feeling dizzy. But then, my eyes travelled to the corner of the room..."

A tear rolled down her cheek. I held her hand and comforted her.

"I saw F-Felix...He was making out with a girl..."

My eyes widened and my words were stuck inside my throat.

"Yeah...but I thought that it was all a hallucination. Maybe I was dreaming. But no... I kept looking at his direction. And he noticed me. I thought he would say something at least, but nah... He smirked at me, and picked up that girl, and...t-took her u-up stairs..."

She began crying again. I was speechless. I swallowed a big lump that was stuck in my throat.

*****

Felix and Rose were really good friends, since high school. Oneday, he confessed his feelings to Rose, but he didn't wanted to be together, nor did Rose, because she didn't felt the same towards him. Felix just liked her, that's all, no mutual feelings. But the trouble started, when she started feeling the same towards him.

Her feelings grew more and more, and he without any doubt he supported it. He was all good with her and his actions showed that he felt something towards her. But no one yet figured, if he really still loved her or did he even like her back then?

*****

But now, anger was rushing through my veins. If he was in front of me, I would slap him really hard. All this time, he just played with Rose and her feelings. And now, he was making out with another girl.

"He is a fucking playboy!" I shouted in anger, while Rose looked at me with puffed red eyes and dried tears.

She was heartbroken. Not a little, but too much. I know this feeling, because I felt this before, when Kai cheated on me. But as time passed, I forgot about him and moved on.

"Y/n, what should I do?" Rose asked me with sleepy eyes.

"Rosie, I think its hard, but you should move on..."

"But y/n, what if he is not that bad? What if this is a misunderstanding?"

I let out a sad chuckle.

"Rose...if this was a misunderstanding, he would never smirk at you, while making out with a girl, even when he knew you were watching him..."

She looked down and paused for a minute.

"What if he was drunk? And he-"

"Rose."

She paused and looked at me with puppy eyes.

"For god's sake, Rose! Fine. I will ask him about it. But, if he really did that...I'm gonna bury his fucking body in your backyard!"

"Y/n!"

I rolled my eyes.

"If that asshole try to hurt my bestie, he will have to pay for it!" I huffed in anger.

Rose chucked at my silliness.

"Y/n! I love you!" She said and pulled me in for a hug.

"I love you too!"

After a while, we pulled back.

"Okay then! Let's have a party, shall we?" I suggested, while wiggling my eyebrows.

She nodded happily, and we headed to the kitchen.

Our party typically meant to watch movies, dance like crazy, sing, eat, drink, click weird pictures, and just enjoy ourselves for one night.