Friends

"I'm gonna be late! Gotta hurry!"

I murmured to myself, hurrily opening the cupboard.

I scanned it from top to bottom, just when my eyes landed on something red. I grabbed it, which turned out to be a red split body con dress, that had a cut on it's thigh.

Without wasting a single second, I quickly changed my dress and freshened up. I glanced at the mirror once.

"Not bad..." I commented on myself, as the dress suited me very well. It perfectly outlined my waist and hips, and also had a little cleavage.

These kind of dresses weren't my type, as I preferred baggy ones. But for the special day today, It'll be fine.

Lost in my thoughts, I didn't notice my phone vibrating.

I picked it up quickly and answered it.

__________________________

Y/n: Yup?

Rose: Y/n, you aren't ready yet right?

Y/n: Umm, yeah a-

Rose: Great! I'm coming to pick you up!

Y/n: Wait. But it's your party right? So
you should be the-

Rose: I know! Be ready till 6.30, I'll do
your eyes! Alright?

Y/n: O-Okay!

Rose: Bye then!

Y/n: Bye!

___________________________

I sighed smiling and checked the time.

6.00 pm.

My eyes widened as I quickly applied my lipstick, wore my jewelries, and straightened my hair. After everything was done, I waited for Rose.

To be honest, she applies the best eyeshadow!

I hummed to myself, as I planned to apply the eyeliner, so it will be easier for her to do the rest.

I searched my drawer to find an old, liquid eyeliner.

Ugh! It takes 15 minutes to dry!

"Fine, It'll take time...But I have no other option!"

I grabbed it quickly as I applied it slowly to both of the eyes, while keeping them half open.

Duh, I'm a professional!

Just as I sat while closing my eyes, I heard the door knock.

"Come in Rose!"

I smiled, even though I didn't see her.

.
.
.

**************************

Third person's POV

"Let's go guys! Hurry up!"

Rose shouted, as she swung her purse to hit Jungkook.

"Yah! I'm done already!" Jungkook said, while marching outside with his keys.

"I'm sorry guys, let's go..." Jimin panted, as he placed a hand on his chest.

"Woah! Is that really you Jimin?" Rose tilted her head in confusion, as she spoke.

"Y-Yeah..." He sluttered, fixing his tie.

"Guys let's g- WOAH!"

Jungkook looked at Jimin, who wore a navy blue tuxedo, as his hair were wet and covered half of his eyes.