First Date?

Sighing, I raged towards Hoseok, who watched us with boring eyes.

"What are you doing here?"

I whispered, which made him narrow his eyelids, and judge us with his sassy look.

"I came out to look for you. But then saw you being all cuddly with this guy."

He gestured his head towards Jimin, who looked away immediately.

"You were worried for me?"

He smiled cheekily, softening his gaze.

"Nah, I was waiting for my meal."

Furrowing my eyebrows, I thought for a moment.

"Ahh!"

Just as I remembered, he pulled my arm and lead me outside. Stopping right next to Jimin, he pointed his index towards him.

"You're a good guy... But stay in your limits, little one."

My eyes widened, as I looked at Jimin, who expressed the same.

"Let's go."

Hoseok pulled my arm further, as I was forcefully dragged with him. Shooting daggers at him, I quickly looked behind.
Jimin stood blankly, while watching me leave.

Showing expressions of grimace, my eyes turned gloomy. Watching him in awe, I mouthed an 'I'm sorry' as he shook his head in disagreement, before smiling sweetly.

Letting out a sigh of frustration, we reached the nearby Mcdonalds, as Hoseok stood outside, crossing his arms over his chest, while I unwillingly bought the snacks he ordered me this morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Staring at the fries, I gulped slightly.

"You can have some."

My face lit up, as I quickly hugged Hobi.

"Eww. Shoo!"

He made a disgusting face, which made me laugh. Grabbing some fries, I placed them in the plate, as we watched the movie.

"Where's mom and dad?"

"They have a meeting. They'll be late today."

Nodding in understanding, I gulped down the fries. They were so tempting.

*Ding Dong*

I stood up to welcome my parents, with a broad smile. Opening the door, my smile didn't fade, but instead was mixed with emotions.

"Jin!?"

"Hyung!"

Hobi ran towards him, before engulfing him into a hug.

"Come in!"

They walked inside, as I locked the door. Relaxing on the couch, Jin placed a bag on the table.

"Wanna have some drinks?"

Smiling, we all sprinted towards our favourite place. Grabbing the bags of food and drinks, we hurried towards the terrace. Taking seats on the couches, we wrapped ourselves in our blankets, and gazed at the night sky.

It was such a soothing and beautiful moment.

"Dare if you drink too much."

"Yeah yeah!"

I gestured Hobi not to worry, before gulping the drink.

"It's so nice to meet you after a long time."