Dance for me

[GET READY FOR A REALLY REALLY LONG LONG ASS CHAPTER]

******************************

"So, what do you wanna watch?"

Jimin asked, before he stretched his arm under his neck, and laid down on the bed. Sitting besides him, I thought for a moment.

"Something like drama?"

He hummed in response, before signalling me to have some pizza. I opened the box, and my eyes widened, as my stomach had been grumbling all the way along.

Passing him a slice of pizza, I grabbed one for me. The cheese exploded in my mouth, as the savoury taste of veggies rolled down. Finally, playing one of the simple rom-com movies, me and Jimin laid our heads on the headboard, and watched the movie.

A click sound made me come out of my gaze, as I quickly looked at the direction of that sound.

A can.

"A drink?"

"Yeah. Have it."

Laughing nervously in disbelief, I shook my palm and my head at the same time.

"Jimin, you know I'm not really good with drinks."

"Just a little won't hurt."

Umm.

Maybe...yes.

Anyway, my throat was drying up and I was in need of a cool liquid.

Slowly raising my hand to take it from him, I hesitated a bit. He brought his can infront of mine, before whispering "cheers" and chugging down few gulps quickly.

This man. How is he so good with drinks!?

"We'll play some games after this. Okay?"

"Sure."

Clearing my throat, I gulped down some, as the bittersweet taste burnt down my throat. Letting out a breath, I continued with my pizza. Laughing, and enjoying the movie, I drank almost the whole can and didn't realized that the alcohol was taking over me.

Feeling dizzy and heavy, I gulped down the leftover drink. I couldn't process anything, and the sound of the tv began fading. Just then, I felt a strong arm pulling mine, I collided on a hard surface.

Jimin pulled me over his chest, as he wrapped his hands around me and ran his fingers through my hair, which made me hum in my sleep. Before further minutes could pass, I dozed off instantly in his warm embrace.

___________________________________________

Forcing my eyes open, the blurriness in my vision slowly faded away. The darkness filled the quiet room, as I rubbed my eyes. My head spinned like crazy. The sound of the ticking clock echoed through my ears, before I came into reality.

Oh yeah, I'm at Jimin's place.

Letting out a deep sigh, I sat straight, yawning. Tapping on my phone, the screen flashed with the time.

12.30

Wait, did I doze off in between?

"Ugh!"

A groan escaped my lips, as I regretted drinking earlier. I could've spent more time with him! Shaking my head slightly, I glanced around the room, as I was fully awake at the moment.

Where is Jimin?

As my eyes wandered around, they stopped at one spot. Adjusting my eyes, I noticed a cloth and few medicines kept on top of a table. Slowly standing to my feet, I walked towards it, and unfolded to unveil a white oversized t-shirt and black shorts.