The Project

I went inside the class, to see Rose sitting with Lia, one of our classmates.

I walked towards her,

"Y/n, would you mind if I sit with Rose today? Actually, I really needed help with Science..." Lia spoke, while looking at me with puppy eyes.

"Uh-okay!" I said and quickly turned to find seat.

My eyes travelled to an empty seat. I sprinted towards the seat, and as I was to place my bag, another bag was placed on the table with a thud.

I looked over, to see Jimin again.

Argh, this nerd!

"I.came.first." I said, and sat on the seat placing my bag next to me.

He stood there with calm expressions, just staring at me. I smiled in victory.

Just then, our professor entered. We all sat, while Jimin still stood next to my seat.

"What happened Park Jimin? Why aren't you taking your seat?"

"Umm...sir, I don't have a seat. A-Actually, I sat here, but y/n told me to get lost..." he spoke in a really soft and innocent tone, which now I hated.

My eyes widened, as I looked at him.

"Jung Y/n! Is this the way, you treat new students?" The professor said in a high tone, which made me flinch.

"No, sir-"

"Leave it. Let him sit with you for now!" He ordered.

I gasped. This is the biggest con of being a tomboy. Everyone thinks you are rude and selfish. And think that you are the culprit everytime, and blame you...

"Thank you Mr. Hwang..." Jimin smiled and sat next to me. I rolled my eyes and let out an irritated sigh.

The class went on smoothly, just one thing, I noticed Jimin stealing glances, from the corner of my eye.

"Okay so students. As you know, we have a project regarding our subject. The topic is 'Environment'. So, I want all of you to collect information and pictures."

He stopped and flipped the pages of the file in his hand. He scanned it for few seconds, before speaking up,

"So, this is project of 2. And you can pair up with your seatmates."

What? No!

"One member can come here and pick up your subtitle..."

As our turn came, Jimin went to pick up the chit. He came back holding it, and handed it to me.

"Mountains..." I whispered. I looked at him with widened eyes and disbelief.

"So, we're gonna climb a fucking mountain for this project?" I whispered to him.

He nodded, gaze fixed on the board.

I groaned and placed my head on the table.

Why? Just why? I just hope, there won't be a news next day,

'Two dead bodies found on a mountain. Investigators say that, they choked each other to death, and were psychopaths...'

I shook the thoughts off, and as time passed by, attending the boring lectures, the school finally was over.

I was carrying some books to the staff room, which Mr. Lee told me to. I was walking in my own thoughts,

'Ah, I'm so hungry! I'm gonna just stuff my mouth with a bowl of chips, after I reach home. And then steal Hobi's sprite and gu-'

"Ouch!" I came out of thoughts, as my head bumped against a hard chest, and the books fell from my hands.

"What th-" I looked up to see, a perfect boy...He was handsome as hell. His eyes, his jawline, his black hair, and his aura.

"I'm really sorry..." he apologized, and started picking up the books.

I bent down and picked them too. He stood up and handed the books to me. I hate myself for not taking my eyes off him.

"Hey, are you Jung Y/n?" He asked with his deep voice.

"U-uh yeah. How do you know me?"

"I'm Felix's friend."

"Oh~ okay...Nice to meet you...?"

"Taehyung. Kim Taehyung..." he smiled, which was a boxy smile.

He offered his hand for a handshake and I took it. He looked into my eyes, and I stared at his. I admit, he was hella attractive and handsome.

"Y/n!"

We both let go off our hands, and looked at the direction of the voice. Jimin, Rose and Jungkook came, approaching us.

"Hey!" I smiled.

"Who is he?" Rose wiggled her eyebrows.

I chuckled.

"Kim Taehyung, I met him just now. And he is Felix's friend..." I smiled.

Rose's face turned pale, after hearing his name. About our today's plan, I wanted to talk to Felix, but he didn't attend school today. So, basically our plan failed...

Rose shook of her thoughts, and smiled.

"Hey, I'm Jungkook, this is Rose, and this is Jimin..." Jungkook smiled while looking at us.

I glanced at everyone, who were smiling. But Jimin, he looked different. He was calm and blank. There was not a single hint of expression on his face.

After a while, we all bid our goodbyes to Taehyung and left.

Jungkook and Rose left first, as Jungkook had a practice match, while Rose had to visit her relatives.

So, it was me and Jimin alone, walking towards our homes.

"So, when are we gonna start our project?" I asked, while looking at my feet while walking.

"After you delete my video..." Jimin said, and I stopped in my tracks to look at him. I gave him an 'Are you serious' face.

"Okay then, delete my pics first!" I crossed my arms.

He chuckled.

"If I delete them, you will expose my secret to everyone!" He said, while copying my actions.

"Same here boy! If I delete you video, you will expose my pics to the whole school!"

We both looked at each other for a while, then turned our heads and sighed in unison.

"Ugh! Leave it for now. When are you free for the project?" He asked, while walking again.

"Anytime."

"Okay then, today at 4?" He asked.

I hummed in response.

"Then, I'll come to pick you up shorty. Be ready on time." He smirked and fastened his pace towards the direction of his home.

"Nerd!" I shouted and walked towards other direction, to my home.