Secret

All I could hear, were the sound of my shoes and the dried leaves on the road. It was quiet and dark.

I fastened my pace and as I was about to turn to my right, I heard some sounds.

More like someone...shouting?

It came from a small alley to my left. I slowly walked towards it, and peeked through a large wall.

I saw two people fighting. One was laid down, and the other sitting on top of him. It was dark, and the only source of light was a night lamp, which dimly shone on their faces.

Who were they? And what's happening?

I took slow steps towards them. As I walked further, their faces were slowly visible.

A man at his thirties, laid down with an angry yet horrified expression on his face. He tried to push the one above him.

I walked further...The person on top seemed familiar....

I narrowed my eyes, and in a second I identified him.

I widened my eyes in shock and gasped.

Jimin??

Before I could process, he threw a punch on the man's face.

Terrified, I ran towards them. None of them seemed to notice me. They were busy strangling each other.

"JIMIN!"

I ran and tried to free that man from his grip. But he was too strong than I thought.

"What the fuck are you doing!?" I shouted again, but he still held the man's collar.

"Ugh!" I groaned in frustration. Using all my force I pushed him, but he was really strong. The other man also kicked Jimin, but he didn't leave his grip.

I felt bad for that man. And why the hell was Jimin doing this?

Again, with all my power I pushed Jimin hardly to one side, he left the man and rolled on the side. I landed hard on my butt, and winced in pain.

"Aah!" He groaned in pain.

The man took the chance and quickly got up. With a terrified expression and a small smirk, he ran towards the alley and dissappeared.

I breathed heavily and looked at Jimin. He slowly got up.

His expressions and look, wasn't the one I knew. He was different. Totally different from the innocent Jimin I know.

His lips were bruised, with little blood on it. His eyes were furious, they contained anger, guilt, sadness and fear, everything they could. He panted heavily and looked at the ground.

Just then, he shot his head up. His eyes were boiling with anger. I widened my eyes, at his state.

No, he wasn't the sweet and Nerd Jimin I knew. He was-

"Why are you here?" He asked in a deep yet cold voice, which I never heard before.

I blinked few times.

"I said, why are you here!" He shouted this time.

I flinched at his little raised voice. I never saw him like this.

I took a deep breath. I got up, dusted my clothes and replied,

"Why the fuck were you beating that man? And that too, at the middle of an alley!"

He chucked lightly, looking away. He then got up, dusted his clothes and looked at me.

"I can do whatever I want" he said, looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Haha! You can, but not something like this! What did he d-"

"He was a ROBBER!"

I became silent for a second. A robber?

"And YOU! Because of you, I lost him!" He spat in anger.

I looked at him with shock.

He glared at me.

"I-I didn't kn-"

"Yeah, but congrats! You saved him!" He mocked.

He slowly took his steps towards me. I walked back, until I hit the cold wall behind me.

"Look, First of all, I didn't knew that he was a robber. Second, you could've reported him to the police, then beating him to death. And third..."

I paused, and he glared at me, waiting for my answer.

I chuckled and smirked.

"What if he was a dangerous person? He could've done anything with you, and you. You would be in a lot more danger cause you cannot fight back. After all, you're a NERD" I emphasized the word 'nerd'.

"Ouch! Nerd....that hurts" he mocked playfully while holding his chest, he looked at me with a smirk.

"Listen y/n, first of all, YOU helped a robber, which indirectly means you committed a crime. Second, I don't need your useless opinions. And third, you don't need to come in between my business and save me..."

I was fuming in anger. What does he think of himself?

"Okay...that means you're not a nerd. Right?" I questioned with a raised eyebrow..

He sighed deeply.

"I am." He said calmly.

"No you're not! This is just an act."

He stopped and looked at the ground.

"Gotcha!" I smiled evilly and snapped my fingers infront of him.

He blinked at looked at me perplexed.

"Now, I'll let the whole school know your real side. And you'll be fucked up!" I laughed like a maniac.

I looked at him, to see his face still blank and relaxed.

Doesn't he care about me, revealing the whole school about his true self?

Just then, his lips curved into a smirk. He slowly put his both hands besides me head, trapping me beneath him.

He moved his face closer, and I watched all his actions with widened eyes. He slowly reached my ear, and whispered

"Let's see, who wins..." he smirked and looked into my orbs. My heart just skipped a beat, as I felt his warm breath exhaling on my face. He was so close to me, that our noses were touching.

"This nerd got some guts here..." I smirked back.

He chuckled.

I pushed him back slightly, and stood up straight.

"Get ready to lose, Park Jimin" I smirked and shoved my hands in my pocket.

He just chuckled lightly, folded his arms and watched me take big steps towards the alley.

I walked again on the quiet road, and finally reached my house. It was 11.30 pm. I strode towards my room, changed my outfit and laid on my bed.

All the events replayed in my mind.

'Just wait and watch Jimin, I will soon let the whole school know about your true personality....' I thought, and within no time I dozed off to sleep.