Mall

Me and Rose walked towards the cafeteria, as we ordered our favourite coffee and took our seats. While we were busy sipping our drinks, we heard a familiar voice.

"Hey!"

A deep voice called. We jolted our heads to see three boys approaching us.

"Hey..."

I noticed Rose suddenly blushing, as I smirked in response. Glancing at Jungkook, he immediately opened his long arms for a hug.

I stood up to my feet and hugged him. Patting his back, my eyes travelled behind him, to notice another familiar person.

The new nerd.

Breaking the hug, I rolled my eyes and diverted my gaze, ignoring him. Everyone soon took a seat and and ordered their menus.

"So what's up?"

I asked, sipping my coffee.

"Nothing much. We were just roaming around the hallways as usual. And suddenly, we noticed this guy alone there."

Felix replied as he moved his gaze towards Jimin. He innocently fixed his glasses and passed a sly smile, hanging his head low.

"Ohh~ Hey Jimin."

Rose greeted, as he jolted his head upwards, forming a freaking innocent smile again.

"H-Hi..."

"So Jimin, let me introduce our group. This is Jungkook, Rose, and Y/n"

Felix gestured to each one of us, while slightly nodding his head. My eyes suddenly met that nerd's, and to my surprise he was already staring at me.

I quickly diverted my gaze, blinking few times.

Like seriously, wtf this nerd wants?

"Hey Y/n!"

A sweet but high-pitched voice interrupted my thoughts. I diverted my gaze up to see a short girl standing with a notepad and a pen.

"Hey?"

"I'm Lia."

She passed me a smile, to which I did the same.

"Umm, would you like to join the Dance club of our Uni?"

Dance club!?

Dance is love baby!

Without thinking once, my eyes lit up, as I immediately exclaimed.

"Okay, we're in!"

"Love to see your reaction."

She smiled excitedly, before writing our names on the paper.

"Then we're in too!"

Jungkook spoke up suddenly, which me raise my eyebrows and jolt my eyes towards him. He enrolled their the names and she wrote down quickly.

"The notice isn't diplayed yet. But the message will be conveyed to you shortly!"

Nodding in agreement, she did a last nod before leaving.

"Jimin, is anything wrong?"

Our gaze shifted to the nerd, as we saw Felix concerned about him. He glanced at the ground, before sighing loudly.

"Did you enrolled me too?"

"Yeah. Like all of us. Why?"

He blinked his eyes multiple times, as he bit his lower lip in hesitation.

"Umm... Actually, I can't dance."

Jungkook chuckled all of a sudden, before patting his back.

"Yah! We have so many dancers in our group. We'll help you."