Who

*THUD*

I heard a loud sound, which made me come into my senses again. My head spinned like crazy, as I forced my eyes open.

The bright light made my eyes squint. I finally opened them, to see an unknown place. I realized I was sitting on a chair. I tried to bring my hands upwards, but instead I felt a sharp pain on my wrists.

My hands were tied behind me, and my body was tied to the chair.

Where am I? Where is that brat who added something to my drink?

"Kim fucking Taehyung!"

I hissed in pain, as my body trembled from the harsh breeze that blew from the window.

I glanced around to see a wooden basement, which looked old. There was no way to escape. My throat was dried, which made me swallow my saliva.

My phone.

My eyes searched the room, for my phone. But it was no where. Just then, the door flung open, to reveal Taehyung standing with a knife, smirking like a maniac.

My eyes widened, as I stared at him in shock.

He shut the door behind him and approached me. His smirk grew wider as he took steps towards me.

I couldn't control myself more!

"LET ME GO, YOU BRAT!"

I shouted with my cracked voice, trying to free myself from the chair.

He chuckled coldly, as he pulled a chair and sat right infront of me.

"IT'S NOT FUNNY!" I shouted again, gritting my teeth. My body burned, as anger rushed down my veins.

"SHUT UP!"

He growled in anger, while glaring at me. I flinched at his sudden reaction, and pursed my lips.

He brought his body forward, as he traced the outline of the knife with his another hand.

"HELP!" I screamed again, hoping someone would hear me.

"It's useless y/n. There's no one around." He calmly spoke in a dark and cold tone.

No, this is not the Taehyung I know.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!"

I spat on his face angrily. He jolted his face upwards, as his red eyes pierced through mine.

"WH-"

My face turned to the side, as I felt a sharp burn on my cheek.

He slapped me!?

My eyes watered, as I looked at him again.

"Why are you doing this..." My voice cracked, as hot tears rolled down my cheek.

"Because..." He smirked, while bringing his face dangerously closer to mine.

I backed away, but he harshly grabbed my face and pulled it closer. I shut my eyes tightly, as his hot breath fanned my lips.

"Because of that Jimin!" He gritted his teeth in anger.

My eyes opened wide, as I remembered his words.

Now it was clear, Jimin said that I would be in danger, if people get to know his identity...So, does Taehyung know his real identity? And who is Taehyung, first of all?

"Why?"

I asked, as my lips trembled.

He chuckled again.