Sweet like Sugar

After few minutes, we were at our destination. I glanced out of the window, narrowing my eyes.

"Are we going for shopping or something?"

"Come with me."

He ordered, before getting out of the car, and opening my door.

Gentleman.

I stepped outside, fixing my skirt. All of a sudden, a palm appeared infront of me. My eyes diverted at him, as he stared at me with soft eyes, holding out his hand.

Staring at him for a while, I got lost in his beautiful eyes. Nervously, placing my palm on his, I stared at the ground.

Wait, I'm nervous!?

A girl like me is nervous? Just because of the one and only Park Jimin?

A blush crept up my cheek, as soon as he interwined his fingers with mine. Smiling shyly, we walked towards the entrance. Having no idea of what we were going to do, I kept walking with him, wherever he took me.

Finally, we stopped at a spot.

"Here we are."

He said casually, grinning cheekily. Turning my head towards the right, a huge arcade came into view. The led lights, the music, and the exults of the people made my heart race in excitement. My eyes widened, before I smiled widely.

"Let's go."

Following him, we took large steps towards the games. Squealing in excitement, I ran towards different machines as Jimin kept following me. Heading towards the claw machine, Jimin helped me win a huge white teddy, with a red ribbon, which made me happier than ever.

Finally, exhausted from playing almost all the games present in the arcade, the adrenaline rush came into a stop.

"Let's go have some icecream."

Humming in response, I followed him to the icecream store. Picking up a chocolate cone, he chose cookies n' cream. My eyes shone as he handed me the icecream.

I licked it slowly, and let it melt in my mouth. The dense flavour of chocolate coated my tongue. Letting out a small hum, before closing my eyes, I devoured it.

"How's it?"

I took a small bite, before speaking again.

"It's so good! You wanna taste?"

"Sure"

Another bite, and as I was about to give him, he jolted dangerously closer to my face. My eyes went wide, as his face was inches away from mine.

One thing that stopped us from touching each other,

My icecream.

He tilted his head, before seductively licking my icecream, while locking his gaze with mine. My heart stopped for a second, before it started beating at an incredible speed. Biting my lower lip, I stared at his honey brown orbs, as his dark locks fell on his eyes.

Damn attractive man.

Gulping hard, he moved away instantly, nodded his head in approval.

"Hmm. It's good."

Okay, he knew what he did.

"You wanna try some?"

He asked, before I nodded. Taking out a large bite of his icecream, he shoved his hand away, before signalling his eyes towards his own lips and wiggling it back at me. Noticing my flustered face, he began laughing, before swallowing his icecream.