Drunk

We walked towards the living room. The place was filled with many known and unknown faces.

Some drinking, some dancing, some making out, some chit-chatting and some god knows what they were upto.

Rose scanned the room. I knew who she was searching for. Before we could say anything, someone spoke in the mic.

"May I have all you attention for a while!" We turned our heads to the direction to see Felix, giving a speech.

Rose's face lit up by seeing him. I smirked lightly.

"So, this party is specially thrown to welcome my dream car at our home. Thank you everyone for coming. You all can enjoy yourselves tonight!" He smiled and got down the stage.

"He looks so handsome..." Rose murmured, which was loud enough for me to hear.

Before I could say anything, a voice approached us,

"Hey Y/n!"

We turned around to see Jungkook and Jimin walking towards us.

"Kookie!" I squealed and ran towards him, hugging him. He laughed and we broke the hug.

"Hey Rose, so how are you feeling?" He asked Rose, who looked around.

"Good!" She smiled.

"Girls, wanna have some drink?" Namjoon came, holding a bottle of soju in his hands.

"No actu-"

"Yeah of course!" Rose smiled widely, and before I could respond, she pulled me with her to the bar.

I sighed.

"Rosie, you know what happens when you get drunk!" I held her arm and gave her a warning look.

"It's okay y/n baby! Just for today!" She pleaded me with her puppy eyes.

I rolled my eyes and sighed deeply. I couldn't ignore her puppy eyes though.

"Fine. But I won't drink much!" I said and she nodded.

She ordered two shots. She gulped the first one quickly. I widened my eyes.

"Drink it!" She ordered.

I picked up the glass slowly and raised it towards my mouth. I took a sip slowly, and the bitter taste was felt on my lips. I closed my eyes and chugged down the whole glass quickly.

My throat was burning. I started getting dizzy. Yeah, I am really sensitive to alcohol.

I looked over at Rose, who drank more and more. I held her hand, but she shook it away.

"Are you crazy?" I said and felt my head throb. I squinted my eyes in pain and held my head.

"S-shut u-up y/nieee!! L-let me D-drinkk!" She slurred out the words and finally after few more shots, she passed out.

"Ugh this girl!" I tried to get up, but just one glass was too much for me, which made me dizzy again.

I looked around for Jungkook or someone I knew. My vision started becoming blurry.

The last thing, I saw was Jimin and Jungkook rushing towards us. And I finally passed out.

____________________

I opened my eyes slowly, my head was throbbing like hell.

Where am I?

I looked around to find me in my own room.

I sighed in relief.

I thanked god, that my parents were gonna come late. Or else they would kill me, if they saw me like this!