Revenge

I woke up, to a familiar voice, screaming in my ear.

"Y/n, wake up! We are late to school!"

I rolled to another side. Just then, I felt my body shaking aggressively.

I groaned and finally woke up. I saw Rose, who wore a black leather skirt and a pink shirt. She was already ready. I yawned looking at her.

I'm not a morning person...

I quickly headed towards my home, bathed, and got ready for school.

I wore a white shirt, with a floral skirt, which wasn't too short nor too long. I left my hair open, and put on some lip gloss with eyeliner. Once I was done, I headed downstairs for breakfast.

"Good morning y/n! How was your day with Rose?" Dad asked, while sipping his coffee.

"It was good dad!" I quickly stuffed my mouth with the food, and within 5 minutes, I was done.

"Bye mom, dad!" I sprinted out of the door, while running towards my school.

After a while, I reached the school gate panting heavily. Just then, I saw Rose waiting for me. I waved at her, and we walked together towards our class.

"Y/n, remember what we discussed yesterday right?" Rose spoke, while staring into my eyes deeply.

"Yeah, I will talk to him today..." I nodded and we went towards our locker.

"Hey y/n!" A familiar voice called.

I looked up to see Jungkook walking, but with a person I didn't wanted to see. My heart raced, at the thought that he had my ugly photos and they could be revealed any minute.

"Hey kookie..." I smiled at him.

"Hey Jungkook!" Rose said, while giving him a high-five.

"I came to let you know about the dance club that we recently enrolled in..." He started.

"Yeah, when is it gonna start?" I asked in curiosity.

"From tomorrow..."

"Oh okay, we will be there!" Rose said, while taking out her books from the locker.

Jungkook showed a thumbs up.

Just then, my eyes travelled to Jimin, who was fucking staring at me again, with his innocent eyes.

I smirked.

"But what about Jimin, he cannot dance right?" I raised my eyebrows and acted worried.

Jimin turned his head slowly, but still looked at me with his innocent eyes. Rose and Jungkook were watching him and he couldn't do anything else rather than shut his mouth and act like a nerd.

He looked at Jungkook with a hint sadness in his eyes.

"Ah Jimin! Don't worry! I will teach you." He smiled and patted Jimin's back.

I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks, Jungkook..." he smiled.

"And, Jimin we will continue our driving lessons from tomorrow, okay?" Jungkook spoke, throwing his arm around Jimin's shoulder.

My eyes widened in shock.

"Driving lessons?" I asked while crossing my arms.

"Yeah, as Jimin don't know how to drive, I thought to help him by giving him driving lessons..." Jungkook smiled.

LIAR.

I sighed in annoyance.

"You're really a good friend Jungkook!" Rose smiled and he smiled back.

"Jungkook but it's still h-hard for me, you drive so good...I wish I can drive like that one d-day..." Jimin trailed off, as I closed my eyes in anger.

Lies. Lies. Lies.

My mind drifted off to yesterday's punishment, because of Jimin.

I was fuming in anger, and I took a deep breath. I quickly looked up,

"Jungkook, Jimin knows how to drive!" I shouted and glared at Jimin, who was calm and looked at me with his innocent eyes.

How is he so good at acting?

Rose and Jungkook burst into laughter.

"Y/nah! Look at him. How did you even think, he knows how to drive. I mean he has himself told us, and plus he has a driver." Jungkook said, while Rose nodded.

"No! He is lying! He can drive! I saw with my own eyes!" I pointed two fingers infront of my eyes, to imitate what I just said.

"Y/n, he is a good friend. Why are you taking out all your frustration on him?" Rose said, while touching my shoulder.

I groaned.

"You guys, you-"

"Y/n, listen, there is nothing like you think. Maybe you saw someone else...So leave it" Jungkook convinced.

I stomped my feet and clutched my fists into balls. I opened my mouth to tell them about yesterday, but someone interrupted.

"Y/n..." I looked up to see Jimin looking at me.

"What!" I shouted.

"How was your day with Rose?" He asked, smiling softly.

My eyes widened, as I remembered that incident. No way, how could I forget that! He has my ugly pics...Stupid y/n!

"How did you know?" Rose asked with a furrow.

"It's just-"

"Oh, so you've started talking already...I see..." Jungkook smirked and looked at us, and Rose followed the same.

No way, I have to do something. Or else, they would mistake the situation.

"Uh-yeah! I-I mean, we're good friends! We talk, and he helps me a lot in studies!" I said while walking closer to Jimin.

He watched my each and every moves, with his innocent eyes and a slight smile.

I placed on a hand on his shoulder.

"Right, Jimin?" I asked, while tightening my grip on his shoulder, and digging my nails slowly.

"Y-yeah...y/n is right. I help her with doubts..." he said, and slowly took my hand away from his shoulder.

I glared at him, while he winced in pain.

"Oh! Thats...good? I mean you were fighting before a minute, and now you're suddenly good friends?" Rose asked while raising one eyebrow.

I fake laughed, which actually sounded like a horse and shook my head while shaking my hand.

*Ringgg*

"Okay okay! Let's go to our classes! Catch up with you guys later!" Jungkook said, and walked away.

"Bye!" Me and Rose said, while walking towards our class.

Rose walked inside the class, while Jimin and me, were following her.

"If you try to reveal my secrets, I'll reveal your ugly pics..." Jimin said slowly, while his gaze was fixed at the door.

I rolled my eyes.

We entered the classroom and our class began.